Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

+

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

• Total voters
Meh, it's always the biggest pussies and the ones who can't do anything that speak up the most. I'm not even offended. The army of professional victims saying kill all men is laughable.

Last edited:
Wow, way to be a douche Geoff but I'm not surprised. What do you guys think Mike meant? I thought he meant the trolls 'of' Gamergate, but maybe he just meant the harassment in general, including the media. That look on his face when Geoff whipped that out. He didn't seem pleased.

Another woman they'll say was chased out of the game industry by misogyny. Instead of for just being a fucking asshole, which is the real reason.

Another woman they'll say was chased out of the game industry by misogyny. Instead of for just being a fucking asshole, which is the real reason.

Yeah pretty much

Now wait for Kotaku and others articles bitching how IGF is pro-harassment and it's GG fault.

They're turning on each other, lol.

This comment from youtube:

Poor Mike. All he wanted to do was take a weaksauce, inoffensive stance by being as vague as possible, and now people are attributing positions to him. Boo fucking hoo for the billionaire.
If he didn't want this to happen, he should have either taken a stance or added three simple words: "From both sides." Instead he attributed it to one group, which, to me, says he wants both sides to think he supports them so that they'll both keep playing his stupid game. That grimace when Geoff Keeley brought up Gamergate was his shitty pandering blowing up in his face.

Sorry, but I have to agree. Blizzard has an enormous fanbase, no doubt many of them are fed up with the anti-gamer crap. Mike sorta kinda threw them under the bus. Now Geoff and the media are speaking for him and there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

Fuck him, if he wants to side with the fucking the AntiGG Nazi scum that's his business, hardly a surprise considering Blizzard's been shitting on its customers for fucking ages now.

The buttlicking tone of Dorito Pope in that interview is what's really offensive. Other than that, who cares. Game devs that piss on their fans would be nothing new.

Also IGF can't even defend their own decisions... ALSO IF YOU FUCKING REMOVE SOMEONE DON"T BLAME IT ON US WHEN SHE STARTS TO SCREAM THAT SHE IS A VICTIM!!!!!! I'm done.

Last edited:
God damnit if it wasn't for the women who run our companies finances and who we call several times a week for advice not to mention the young lady in charge out in the field these feckers would convince me that I'm a sexist pig who thinks women are nothing but a set of tits on top of a arse. Fuck this thread was hard to go thru it's like listening to people arguing about politics why did I do it

God damnit if it wasn't for the women who run our companies finances and who we call several times a week for advice not to mention the young lady in charge out in the field these feckers would convince me that I'm a sexist pig who thinks women are nothing but a set of tits on top of a arse. Fuck this thread was hard to go thru it's like listening to people arguing about politics why did I do it

Wow, you went through all the 150+ pages? Here, have a cookie. :D

On a serious side: I don't understand this 'mattie'. She trolls hard, throws insults, then cries for harrassment that has been going on for years. I'd say: stop your self destructive behavior.

Top Bottom