Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 2107941577_cdeac6dea9.jpg
    2107941577_cdeac6dea9.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 79
Great, now the kitchen sink's gone! We have no water in the house except for the bathroom, and even then, the water is freezing!

Here's where everything from the kitchen has been "stored". I use that term lightly of course!

Yes, on the dining table.

But wait, there's more!

The living room.

Bloody hell, my mother was naive to think this would be easy! :crazy:

---------- Updated at 12:31 PM ----------

Hey! What's up with my posts duplicating pictures?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 42
At least you're out a lot of the time. How's your mother?

This is a good time for the giving of gifts. I don't know what she'd find most appropriate, but alcohol, chocolate, or a good meal out of the house spring to mind.

At least you're out a lot of the time. How's your mother?

This is a good time for the giving of gifts. I don't know what she'd find most appropriate, but alcohol, chocolate, or a good meal out of the house spring to mind.

My mother is fine, she pulled a few muscles in her back a couple of days ago, but she's got better. She's going out tomorrow to meet my aunts after the new sink arrives.

You know what though, I actually like Shia's recent work. He was pretty good in Fury. I think people misjudge his skills, because of his "media meltdown" or whatever. I think he's a decent actor.

Well... he hasn't left a mark on my memory strong enough to remember who he is ... :( That's why the vid didn't mean anything to me.

It looks like I was a week too early when I was worrying about Saskia. She got attacked by a dog when she was out yesterday. She managed to get home, but didn't cry to have the door opened - I found her when I let Gwyn out in mid evening for a pee. He was so sweet, he ran over to the corner where she was hiding and started nuzzling her and trying to comfort her. Totally pissed her off, of course, but at least it meant I found out she was there.

Anyway, it's nothing too serious. She has some nasty bite marks on each side of her back, it looks like the dog bit down on her, but then released her. I suspect the dog's probably got some scratches and bite marks of his own. She's having some problems walking, but she can walk if she has to, and there's nothing broken, she's probably just sore. She had a vet visit this morning, clean-up + antibiotic and anti-tetanus jabs.

Dammit! Poor Saskia... It's not defenitively been her best week. Beware of that vicious god in the next days, he can be in the surrounding lurking for his wounded prey.
Saskia is luckly having her owner but, she is afortunate having a friend like Gwyn, too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom