Curse You GOG!

+
Doesn't GoG's redeeming process show you the game the key is for before you actually confirm the redemption? And, in case you already own the title also stops you from accidently adding another copy of the same game to your library?
There surely have to be some safety measures to prevent something like this.

May be, I don't use it that often, so I don't remember exactly. Anyway, even if it asks for the confirmation, forum users would have to try all those keys just to check what they are :) It's better just to mark them right here next time.

GOG just added a bunch of games from Russian studios, with a major sale on some already released games (such as Stalker series).

One title there caught my attention: Star Wolves (https://www.gog.com/game/star_wolves). I've never seen it before. Looks like a good space sim / RPG in Freelancer style. Definitely a good deal for $1.79 (70% off). And it has a good rating in Wine AppDB.

Last edited:
GoG selling Witcher 1 for $1.99 U.S. today :)

GoG is selling The Witcher: Enhanced Edition for $1.99 U.S.

Not bad - that will bring my total GoG discount to 20% for Witcher 3 purchase. :)

It's funny that someone who doesn't have the previous games but wants TW3 can actually get it cheaper if he buys 3 games instead of 1, with the current discount the pre-order bonuses.

It's funny that someone who doesn't have the previous games but wants TW3 can actually get it cheaper if he buys 3 games instead of 1, with the current discount the pre-order bonuses.

It's a good way to promote the series, as well as DRM-free distribution :)

Thanks but I really can wait. With Pillars of Eternity, Legend of Grimrock 2 halfway through and TW3 coming out soon, I'll be busy for a while. By then I might catch it 50% off ;)

Thanks but I really can wait. With Pillars of Eternity, Legend of Grimrock 2 halfway through and TW3 coming out soon, I'll be busy for a while. By then I might catch it 50% off ;)

Yeah, I also thought they might make a sale to celebrate the Linux release :) So I'm not buying it yet.

Release: Transistor + OST

50% off the game and its sounds.

Transistor, the Jazz-infused, cyberpunk action-RPG from the creators of Bastion, is available DRM-free for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, on GOG.com with a 50% launch discount!

Transistor
is the second game from the guys and gals behind Bastion and it shows. The visuals are beautifully hand drawn with an anime influence, while the worlds glow, shine, and transform mercilessly. A Jazz-infused soundtrack accompanies you on your adventure, becomes your guide, and an inseparable part of the game. The experience, much like Bastion, becomes an instant classic.

Transistor is an action-RPG that doesn't insult your intelligence. The story of a charming Jazz singer robbed of her voice acknowledges the subtle shades of grey in a good story. The game features a mix of real time combat and turn-based planning, for a satisfying, tactical, and thoughtful challenge. Experiment with a plethora of skills, upgrades and "functions" to design your preferred fighting configuration, or a dozen of them.

If you enjoy the hours worth of gritty, but beautiful Original Soundtrack, you can take it with you, also with a 50% discount!

You won't be able to get enough of Transistor, available now, DRM-free on GOG.com. The 50% launch discount will last for 5 days, until Tuesday, April 28, 9:59AM GMT.
gog.com/news/release_transistor_ost

Star Wars Day™ on GOG.com

May the 4th come to GOG.com!

Star Wars Day™ is near, a time when the world comes together to celebrate the long, long history of a galaxy far, far away. And so it is, once again we combine forces with Lucasfilm and Disney to join in on upcoming May the 4th celebrations the way we know best: with new releases, a classic Digital Premiere, and peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi Saleo. Ho, ho, ho, hooo.

What do we have in store this week?

-- Star Wars: Rebel Assault I & II - a new digital premiere. The famous live-action, FMV rail shooter returns - blast through the ranks of the Galactic Empire, revisit familiar movie locations, and experience the rebel assault. Both of the classic titles come in one DRM-free package for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux!

-- Collector's CD-ROM editions of: Star Wars™ X-Wing and Star Wars™ TIE-Fighter. The space-flight simulators finally become complete exclusively on GOG.com. The Collectors Edition, often considered the absolute re-release, combines upgraded graphics with the classic MUSE sound system, and a refined flight engine. It's a free upgrade to all of you that own it, and comes with every new purchase as well.

-- Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast and Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy now on GOG.com. Are these the best lightsaber swingin', force-pushin' simulators ever made? Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

-- Two big bundles, with every remaining Star Wars™ game on GOG.com:

Blaster Bundle
- with 7 games up to 50% off, including the upgraded Star Wars X-Wing & TIE-Fighter series, and more Lucasfilm games brought back into the digital world from old CDs and dusty floppy disks.

Saber Bundle
- with 10 games at a flat 77% off, including Star Wars Battlefront II, Knights of the Old Republic I & II, the two Dark Forces games, and our two new completely new releases: Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast & Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Grab your blaster, wield your saber, and celebrate the days counting down to May the 4th with us! The entire shebang will last until Thursday, May 7, 6:59 AM GMT.
gog.com/news/star_wars_day_on_gogcom

I would like to offer the redeem code for Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition since I already owned the game when I preordered TW3:
2BTEX7CJ3JFT9N

Currently I'm in a hard debate with myself regarding buying the following:
Gothic
The Witcher Adventure Game
Trek Nation
TW3 pass
Ah, to checkout or not to checkout!

Top Bottom