The day after gone Gold: a Thankgiving letter for YOU

+
The day after gone Gold: a Thankgiving letter for YOU

It seems incredible, but after endless months we already spotted the roof of the station last stop of our amazing hypetrain. During this long journey, thousands of us have jumped on the bandwagon with enthusiasm, skepticism, confidence, nervousness and much, much humor and desire to have fun. We have been lucky to find amazing people from generous people skilled in computer until incredible talented artists, from people with very clear ideas until more confused players, all from anywhere in the world with disparate ideas and beliefs but all united by a common dream: the delivery of our game most desired.

But I don't want to talk about TW3 but about all of you.

Yesterday I went to sleep with a strange melancholy in spite of receiving the best news in years. I could not get rid of a sense of loss, of final closure. And this morning I knew why. Barely know the real name of few of us, yet we still come to share small pieces of our life, believe we'll be respected and, indeed, find sincere advice given in good faith.

I am convinced that this incredible environment has only been possible thanks to the energy with which CDPR conveyed to us from their beloved Poland. The respect that CDPR showed from the first second of his life for us players has been fully reflected in this forum and its users such varied.

I regret that my feelings from being translated by an automatic application, but I hope they will come to you all as arising from me.

I want to thank each of you who have had the patience to read me, every Thanks or Redpoint that you have kindly given me, to each of you who have taken the time to answer my questions or concerns or simple greetings.

I joined this forum to disconnect a painful world and ye ye me open the door to an amazing world. We are never aware of as one word our, can affect a stranger. And believe me when I tell you that you do it on every letter you write or omitted.

As a Latin woman I am let me, as is my habit, thank all of you for every moment spent here, with a strong and warm embrace.

Note: all moderators and team CDPR, please feel yourselves included in that embrace as another user, a colleague more, because that's how I've felt all of you in this forum, as you have made me to feel belonging to this awesome family.

Thank you, Gold People.

With love, Wichat

I think the forum has changed since I first joined and even though it's a bit irritating sometimes, I can't stay away too long because there are people here I actually like. CDPR succeeded in making good games and a good, solid community. That's quite an achievement.

Greetings from your local grumpy wizard.

Last edited:
You are a woman?! You should have corrected me when I call you dude and other stuff. Call me Mr embarassed!

Thanks for your letter, it's refreshing to see people who are not afraid of sharing their mind with honesty. Thank you for your welcome and support when I arrived here ( just a few weeks ago ) and thank you for your cat gifs that always make me laugh and introduced me to a new world of cuteness.

I hope we will talk more in the future. Bisou de France!

Last edited:
Thank you, @wichat.571, for your kind words, humour, and honesty. These qualities are rarely lost in translations, and shine forth, in spite of the differences of language. Your cat .gifs for all occasions have brought a smile to my lips several times. Live well.

laisse tomber @Mow2345! Tes mots me touchent vraiment, as you've said, you arrived a few weeks ago. :cat:

I love this forum and its inhabitants! :flower:

---------- Updated at 05:48 PM ----------

Thank you, @wichat.571, for your kind words, humour, and honesty. These qualities are rarely lost in translations, and shine forth, in spite of the differences of language. Your cat .gifs for all occasions have brought a smile to my lips several times. Live well.

Dammit! Thank you :cat:

You are a woman?! You should have corrected me when I call you dude and other stuff. Call me Mr embarassed!

We all get used to it :(
I only usually respond when someone calls me "Sir"
But can I call you Ms embarassed instead please?

The ride of the hype train of The Witcher 3 has been, despite the occasional bump on the railroad (which I think would be disastrous on an actual train ride...), very intense and full of fun. At the end of the day, this community is still one of the best out there. I don't post here too much, but I visit every day and read a lot of threads both game-related and community-related. So I will take the chance to say thank you to everyone who has been here to make the wait as awesome as it could get. The Reds, the Blues, the Bloths, the old ones who left, the new ones who just jumped in, and every single member who can't wait to finally get their hands on this game. That's all.

Less than a month now, people.

Oh, and by the way, I can only imagine what the wait for Cyberpunk 2077 will shape up to be. If what's been going on until now in that corner of the forums is any indication...

Top Bottom