User Interface Comparison

+

User Interface Comparison

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I like the black now.
I played TW2 last night and as much as I love the warm older colors, I admit the black is clean and more easy on the eyes :)
I noticed all kinds of cool shit going on in the menu as well, like smoke mist effects cool art work in motion around icons, I could not see those fine details in the older shitty youtube footage. Thanks Gopher, now I like it ;)

Nope, I like the black now.
I played TW2 last night and as much as I love the warm older colors, I admit the black is clean and more easy on the eyes :)
I noticed all kinds of cool shit going on in the menu as well, like smoke mist effects cool art work in motion around icons, I could not see those fine details in the older shitty youtube footage. Thanks Gopher, now I like it ;)

Hah hah hah hah! Well, well, well, at least you're happy. But how will it sit with your soul, when the darkness creeps near, and the daemons come? I wonder. . . .How will you reconcile your choice with you conscience? (I'm glad you like one of them, at least, mate.)

Last edited:
Hah hah hah hah! Well, well, well, at least you're happy. But how will it sit with your soul, when the darkness creeps near, and the daemons come? I wonder. . . .How will you reconcile your choice with you conscience? (I'm glad you like one of them, at least, mate.)
I like them both still, so hybrid is my natural choice. On the other hand this must be my way of dealing with the darkness that stands before me. In truth I will only know what to do when the time arrives, perhaps then I shall dance like fire and flames around those daemons.
Those same deamons that I once danced with, but only for a little while longer.. Until I choose to rightfully take up my only sword of destiny, my one and only voice, this one and only double edged choice. With great honor & pride, I will continue to cut away.. bit by bit & slash by slash, with my trusted silver or steel, for her love and some cash. After all the sweat, blood and tears it takes to set my soul free!! Even if the odds are stacked against me, like Geralt of Rivia I'll manage through thick & thin, through life and death. All this and more and one day, just maybe one day we'll all live to see and tell the tale of The Witcher III.
Wow.. Thanks a lot! @RivenII I just fucking Nerded Out Big Time! Wtf? I'm going to bed LOL..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom