Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not missing anything. It's just that 'insider article'. Perhaps I got one because I run the FAQ. This whole thing looks a conveniently timed distraction.

Ouch, I knew I shouldn't have checked the forums right now. This downgrade talk influences my extraordinary good mood in a negative way ...

Anyway, I'm happy. Did this clarinet playing exam with 14 out of 15 credits, so with the written exam making up another 50% of the whole mark things can't go wrong that much anymore. Two more to go, nevertheless, and one on the 19th :D

Anyway, I'm happy. Did this clarinet playing exam with 14 out of 15 credits, so with the written exam making up another 50% of the whole mark things can't go wrong that much anymore. Two more to go, nevertheless, and one on the 19th :D

Congratulations!

He certainly keeps us updated about the important things, and he's rather good about responding to messages, at least, in my experience.

Damned.... anybody else feels sorry for the developers? The game isn' t even out and that
downgrade shit floats up all the webz .... *sighs* even plain accusation of lying to the
REDs itself... and they didn' t seen it with their own eyes yet.... *shaking head*

Even worse... there is no honour left in the torrent scene it seems... GoG Version
is up on the torrents... good they cut out source code. But man... at last i thought
they would wait a bit more with the upload :( pfff

(PCGH just reported about that :( :( )

NOW I DEFINATLY NEED A WHOLE BOTTLE of whisky ... or a good vine.
This just plain sucks.... what turn forums in.... with all these brats ... claiming such things.

Last edited:
Or perhaps a beer?

Attachments

• harp-lager.jpg
    harp-lager.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 36
Damned.... anybody else feels sorry for the developers? The game isn' t even out and that
downgrade shit floats up all the webz .... *sighs* even plain accusation of lying to the
REDs itself... and they didn' t seen it with their own eyes yet.... *shaking head*

Even worse... there is no honour left in the torrent scene it seems... GoG Version
is up on the torrents... good they cut out source code. But man... at last i thought

This just plain sucks.... what turn forums in.... with all these brats ... claiming such things.

I'm not sorry for CDPR team, I'm sad becasue they do not deserve such treatment. I really feel sorry for peolpe who talk without any respect or just attacking other people. They fall so down that I would be surprise if in RL they are respected..At least, CDPR people show their face and their names. Those who attack them are hiden by anonyme nicks.

Meanwhile, at CDPR HQ:

Wouldn't worry about them too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom