Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ a friend of mine who works at gamestop got his copy of witcher 3 early and has been pestering me constantly while playing, asking questions about the lore

:mean: :mean:
Well, that's really nice of that friend! Sorry you have to endure that double torture!

I would guess the worst beer could be Kölsch, right?

And what do you say if I tell you that I don't like beer?

Umm, I don't really remember what brand it was but it came in a small, green bottle. It tasted like water and rubbing alcohol. Still better than the US version of Budweiser, which shouldn't even be considered beer.

It's OK to be German and not like beer.... I guess!

I don't like beer neither. Nor any kind of alcohol. But we also make the best sausages. :D

I really like this stuff:

Umm, I don't really remember what brand it was but it came in a small, green bottle. It tasted like water and rubbing alcohol. Still better than the US version of Budweiser, which shouldn't even be considered beer.

It's OK to be German and not like beer.... I guess!

Many beer brands come in a green bottle in germany. So I can't guess :-

Grea. Thank you that you are allowing that for me.

Meh.....Labour is just as bad to be honest. Over here it's either one group of crooked assholes or that other group of crooked assholes. There's not much difference.

Never hurts to apply regardless, cause you never know. There actually a spot that I'm about to apply for once I finish updating my resume and cover letter, so you're not the only one dreaming a bit.

In my experience, the only dreams that have come true for me have all been awful; i.e. totaling my car

But then, some would say that life is but a dream

...goddamn i'm lonely af

Many beer brands come in a green bottle in germany. So I can't guess :-

Grea. Thank you that you are allowing that for me.

Now I need to know what to avoid. I had it at a friend's house in Berlin. He said "you wouldn't think this is the cheapest beer there is, right?" Right....

You're welcome. You may send me any beers you're not currently using.

Now I need to know what to avoid. I had it at a friend's house in Berlin. He said "you wouldn't think this is the cheapest beer there is, right?" Right....

You're welcome. You may send me any beers you're not currently using.

Diebels? Heinecken? But I am not sure if they are really the cheapest beer.

Okay, will do. How can I send it to you?

ALL ABOARD THE BEER TRAIN

[video=youtube;O-jOEAufDQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-jOEAufDQ4[/video]

:cheers::facepalm:

---------- Updated at 04:16 AM ----------

---------- Updated at 04:22 AM ----------

This is a song about Vaccines and injuries and video games

---------- Updated at 04:26 AM ----------

Heineken is Dutch.
is it true..that Dutch woman like to SUCK? More than anyone else in the world? lol.. I'm just fucking with ya man... I already know :)

:comeatmebro:Damn Klingons!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom