Are the moderators here actual CDPR employees?

+

Guest 3573786

Are the moderators here actual CDPR employees?

Does anyone know?

(Apologies if this isn't the right forum to ask this)

Do Developers, Publishers or anyone at all involved with the game read these forums?

The developers read the forums, but don't reply very often. They're also the publishers.
If this is about your posts a short while ago, I think you really need to go through the official channels.

No we're just internet people who volunteered to keep the forum in order, FOR FREE.

Lies. You're not fooling anyone Sids' Pyke, errr... yeah you're clearly an obsolete weapon desperately clinging on to some threads of authority.

(This comment in no way implies Mods are in fact long, stiff, and stick-like, or that any part of them may contain something that is long, stiff, and stick-like)

Last edited:
Lies. You're not fooling anyone Sids' Pyke, errr... yeah you're clearly an obsolete weapon desperately clinging on to some threads of authority.

(This comment in no way implies Mods are in fact long, stiff, and stick-like, or that any part of them may contain something that is long, stiff, and stick-like)

Some of us are. Others of us are reptilian. And then there's Kinley.

Some of us are..

What ? Human ? Thats a nasty crowd, I'd avoid such an association myself. Still, better than being an employee... how awful that would be.

I like Squirrels, not the Gray in-your-face gobshites, but the sleekit Reds. Now if any species needed to form a resistance group its them.

View attachment 14091

Attachments

• redsquirrel.jpg
    redsquirrel.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 66
There are cold Repatalians moderators....

And Bear/Pandas too....

Dragons with golden feathers

Seeds of Spykers...

Oh! And moderators who really should pay for do this job.. and enjoing its privilieges

And all of them have only one code like our Geralt has ;)

Oh, my!!! this is the CDPR's Forum... what did you expect find? A profesional Blue Security Guard's Team? :p

*Silence grows over the pub, like a chill through the air.
* I pause, look around and stop drinking for a moment.
*I shrug, lean over, let one rip, then go back to drinking.

Top Bottom