Witcher 3 crashing ..

+
Witcher 3 crashing ..

Hey Y'all ..

Just finished killing the first griffin and as soon as I collect the trophy and ride back to the bar, the game crashes ..

Either it crashes (Withcher 3 stopped working) or it just goes to my desktop and I can't re-enter the game, even though the icon at the bottom is still present ..

Has anyone else experienced this issue .. ?? ..

Regards ..

Claus ..

It hasn't crashed on me since I turned off my firewall and viruskiller .. Also I went to the Nvidia control panel and made the power management mode "prefer maximum performance" .. Works so far ..

I posted a thread with a similar problem, but I haven't been able to get past the opening cinematic. I get a loading screen that freezes, I can still hear music and water splashing but the game minimizes and I am unable to click on portions of my screen other than the GOG window, and I end up having to task manager end process.

Yea, MTN85 .. That was my issue too .. Hearing sounds, but the screen went to the desktop .. Try the above mentioned with Nvidia control panel, if that's your GPU or shutting off Viruskiller and Firewall completely ..

My GPU is Radeon but I will try that and let you know how it goes.

---------- Updated at 10:53 PM ----------

Unfortunately I still haven't got it t work. :(

Top Bottom