Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
My week.

Well...I physically went to the beach today...the sea air, and water so relaxing.
Now we can just sit down and drink...although i'll be heading off quite soon.
But if you wish, you may join me.

@Wolfsblvt Sit down deary, i got the drink ordered already and was waiting for you to show up.
Unfortunately i won't be able to stay for long...but till then, tell me how was your day.

You know, I've had this feeling for a few days now. That is, that The Witcher 3 might actually be the best game I've ever played.

The awesomeness of it is just too much for me to comprehend.

I might agree with you after today's 7 hour game session.

I actually think witcher 3 has WAY too much content in it :D I look at my 20 hour playtime and see all of my unfinished quests and all the question marks in the world map and just literally shit myself out of fear over all of lost free time this game will cause me.
:huh:

@SerieLis Great. Sounds friendly of you.

My day? Very... boring. Nothing big. I slept very long, I woke up, I chilled in the internet, I have done something for a paid order, and now I am chilling in the internet again.

I might agree with you after today's 7 hour game session.

I actually think witcher 3 has WAY too much content in it :D I look at my 20 hour playtime and see all of my unfinished quests and all the question marks in the world map and just literally shit myself out of fear over all of lost free time this game will cause me.
:D

I can relate to that. According to Galaxy I've played the game roughly 47 hours, but it feels I've only scratched the surface. If you want to see and do everything in this game it will probably take 200+ hours.

I know what I'll be doing the rest of 2015.. :whistle:

Damn it, I had to leave quicker than i thought...i hope i'll be back today...if not, we still got tomorrow.

No problem dude. We will see us :)

Isn't that something really good? :p

I expected TW3 to be the game to end all games. I've played for... 6 hours? And I'm thinking I'm right. I feel overwhelmed in a good way, like when you visit a new country for the first time.

It runs surprisingly well in my computer. Ultra except foliage, shadows and grass density to high. HBAO+ and Hairworks. Fully fluid (subjectively), I believe it's above 40 FPS average. Without hairworks its very, very fluid, of course. My old six core CPU is surprisingly OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom