Monster Nest Bug?

+
Monster Nest Bug?

Sometimes when I blow up a monster nest (discovered from a white question mark on the map), I get 20 XP and that's it.

Other times, I destroy the nest and one more enemy appears from the ground. Killing that one gives 120 XP.

What causes this discrepancy? Has anyone experienced something similar?

That bonus enemy is usually stronget than other ones that hang around before you destroy the nest. So, I think it's intentional.

That bonus enemy is usually stronget than other ones that hang around before you destroy the nest. So, I think it's intentional.

No I mean, why is it that sometimes a bonus enemy doesn't appear?

Half the time no bonus enemy appears. I've even waited around for a few minutes and tried saving/reloading.

Are you saying that when you destroy a monster nest a bonus enemy ALWAYS appears?

---------- Post merged on 29-05-2015 at 06:50 AM ----------

I just did 4 (yes, FOUR) Nekker nests back to back to back to back.

For the first 3, the higher level Nekker Warrior was already above ground and it was impossible to destroy the nest without killing the warrior. Killing him did NOT give any additional experience.

For the last nest, the warrior was not there. Destroying the nest caused 5 normal Nekkers to surface, which didn't happen for the first 3 nests. But still, no warrior and no additional experience.

Not a single one of the 4 nests gave more than 20 experience for destroying the nest. Is this a bug? What am I doing wrong?? The nests are my favorite map question mark, so to have it bugged is really unfortunate.

The notification that appears on the left side of the screen said so.

What the heck? My game must be bugged then. Even if I look in the inventory screen before and after destroying a monster nest I definitely do not get more than 20 experience. I'm playing on PC, Death March.

What the heck? My game must be bugged then. Even if I look in the inventory screen before and after destroying a monster nest I definitely do not get more than 20 experience. I'm playing on PC, Death March.

I did my first play on the lowest difficulty, maybe they differ.

Top Bottom