[BUG] bug list under the game

+
[BUG] bug list under the game

Hi,
I now finished the game, and found few problem:
1, haircut: the beard if I change then the old and the new one also visible.
2, the end video when is Gerald go to the ruin meet with the silver blade master few solider stuck in, and Gerald walk over one in the intro.
3, gear upgrading: I did the different kind of gears (Cat/ bear/ etc), but few item what i picked up didn't see in my crafting list (mostly gloves and boots) this is veri irritable, because if I miss the enchanted gloves, then that broke the line in the upgrading.
4, riding: the enemy sometime stuck in the start line.
5, this type of sticking also have with few enemy in the big fight (12+ people). they just standing, and don't fight so you can slay them.
6, lot of time treasure hunting miss the letter or book, what I pick up. In the endgame i was a 20+ list that quests, where I didn't find the letter, what was necessary for the continue.
7, middle deep water we cant jump, what is very big problem in the swamp, where have few hole, if we fall in, we cant come out.

Now this is in my mind, I will latter continue.

I played again, from the beginning, and collect all the bug, what I find:
haircut: Sometime simple change back the design, what I choose.
riding: if the horse race start/end in city, then we cant use the run. Not once this reason I lost the race.
Riding 2: if you ride to a city, and fast travel out, then you also cant use the fast riding.
riding 3: they still stuck in the race start point a lot of time.
treasure hunt quests: so not the letters missed. When you first time go the island, all of the previous treasure hunt quest display in your quest list. This is very irritable, because I didn't find, what is have here and what is not.
Crash: if I use borderless or windowed mode, then usually crash the game, this is I didnt see under the full-screen mode. anyway, because I use other programs under the game (chat, youtube, etc)this is not the best.
Quests:
-The two statuette quest not working, if we start after the now or never quest.
-Muire D'yaeblen quest I can't speak with the witness if I start the quest before I speak Yennifer
-The lvl 30 cat gear quest I didnt start. I was need from memory find these. (this is first time worked, just now not) (good news: the gear problem, what I previously wrote now gone)
-master of arena last part (later collect) not worked (any time I go back, always that told later come back)
-The automatic quest going sometime irritable. I go with the two statuettes to Thriss, and she just do the main quests, didnt let me ask to do the side quests
Bombs: they don't want to be refill and very complicated make a new.
Cave: most of them have somewhere a hole in the wall, where we can fall out from the game play, or just simple see out
Areas: be very useful some colouring, what area is what lvl. Then don't be usually I meet with a 6+ higher lvl monster, when I cross the area for a low lvl quest. (also few lvl 12-14 quest guide in area where is the monsters more as lvl 18 I very prefer these lvl recalculation.)
middle deep water still problem.

Also I thank your amazing work. I really enjoy the game.

Top Bottom