Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note:

Vesemir: Why the long face, Geralt old horse?

:what3:

So I think I'm near the end of the game, performing a series of quests for Yennefer, Triss, Ciri and Avallach all of whom are staying at the Chamelon. I'm level 31 and I'd like to at least get to wear the Mastercrafted version of the Wolver armor for a few minutes. Is it possible to gain a few levels at this point? I've done most side quests but there are still a few scattered question marks.

So I think I'm near the end of the game, performing a series of quests for Yennefer, Triss, Ciri and Avallach all of whom are staying at the Chamelon. I'm level 31 and I'd like to at least get to wear the Mastercrafted version of the Wolver armor for a few minutes. Is it possible to gain a few levels at this point? I've done most side quests but there are still a few scattered question marks.

The main story is still longer than it seems at this point - do all the stuff for them now, and you might just get to lvl 34.
(Also another highlevel sidequest should appear now... provided you did the previous sidequest leading up to it... ;) )

Last edited:
After switching (almost) all my settings to ultra, I keep getting this annoying and weird glitch where my inventory and mini map turns into a giant blob of technicolour.
I guess all I can do is keep playing with my settings until I can figure out how to get rid of it.

Man, I love grapeshot.

Haha great footage, I wasn't expecting that grapeshot in the beginning of your video! Starting thinking "This might take a bit to lower them down in health" as you were parrying and countering, then all of the sudden you dropped it out of nowhere lool It almost looked like it was accidental which made it more humorous for me. Awesome! (^.. ^ ) Thank you for sharing, loved it!

-Zero

Last edited:
The main story is still longer than it seems at this point - do all the stuff for them now, and you might just get to lvl 34.
(Also another highlevel sidequest should appear now... provided you did the previous sidequest leading up to it... ;) )

Do you mean...

The Radovid related quests?

Did 'em. Approaching level 31. Maybe the rest of the main quests will give me a few thousand experience points, heh.

Exactly :)

Hmm. I'm quite certain I was at least lvl 32 at that point. :huh:

OK level 33 now, and moving on to find Fringilla Vigo (did everyone else's quest already). Need around 1200 XP. Is there any game left after this?

Then when will I use and enjoy mastercrafted weapons and armor? I honestly find question mark hunting very out of character. Must have missed some XP somewhere, maybe the bug?

Possibly, yes. As I said, I already used my mastercrafted stuff at that time. After completing the story, I had reached lvl 35.

Acquiring the mastercrafted armor was already weird from a story standpoint, seeing how there was a sense of urgency there, yet you went around crafting armor while your friends are waiting for you. The player should be able to get it earlier than that, so he can actually enjoy some time with the new armor, how things are now you only get to enjoy the set for some hours towards the very end of the game.

And with the new patch they raised the level requirements of the other sets to fall in line with the Wolven set, which makes things worse. Curious to see how this will affect me on my Death March playthrough, since you get less XP on that difficulty.

Last edited:
Is that true? I know it was stated at some point, but it doesn't appear in the xml file that controls difficulty and scaling.

I wonder if the expansion packs that are planned will help make things better? If they're before or after the main quest, we will have extra places to go do side quests and the expansion packs' main quests so hopefully that will make it easier to reach the higher levels.

I wonder if the expansion packs that are planned will help make things better? If they're before or after the main quest, we will have extra places to go do side quests and the expansion packs' main quests so hopefully that will make it easier to reach the higher levels.

I don't see them making the expansions part of the main game, tbh. Having to go through the main game again to get to that content would be a pain. Especially seeing how big this game is.

Is that true? I know it was stated at some point, but it doesn't appear in the xml file that controls difficulty and scaling.

Hmm, now I don't know anymore. Maybe it's just the placebo effect of progressing slower due to the higher difficulty.

I don't see them making the expansions part of the main game, tbh. Having to go through the main game again to get to that content would be a pain. Especially seeing how big this game is.

I just assumed they would be another added section of the map like Velen or Novigrad so while they might not necessarily be tied to the main story, they're still accessible during and after it. But yeah I don't think having it only unlockable after the main quest would be a good idea.

OK level 33 now, and moving on to find Fringilla Vigo (did everyone else's quest already). Need around 1200 XP. Is there any game left after this?

FRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGILLLLLLLAAAAAA PPPPPPPOOOOOWWWWWWWWEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

About the armors, that's a common annoyance of mine, in far to many games not only RPG's you don't get any of the cool armor until the end of game -.-

I would like the expansions to take place after the game but i doubt they will, like most expansions of that kind im guessing they will take place at an unspecified time.
I do hope the Oxenfurt Expansion takes place before TW3 though, it would be nice to see it full of students instead of soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom