Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@StaGiors

Your avatar picture. Looked it up on Google image search and it turns out it's from that Walter Mitty movie. Always thought it was some band you liked.

I never thought I would but I actually really enjoy my job. I shall almost be sad to go back to uni in September. I think though, the only reason I enjoy it is because of the people I work with. If they weren't there it would be awful. And today I found out my fave person is leaving soon </3 I shall miss him

@StaGiors

Your avatar picture. Looked it up on Google image search and it turns out it's from that Walter Mitty movie. Always thought it was some band you liked.

Ah. I guess it's a reminder for me to keep following my dreams. That's what the movie was about. And since it gets increasingly easier to forget about what I want to do and think more about what I've got to do, with everything that's been going on here, I think I should have a reminder.

I'd just seen the movie when I started becoming active here so..

I'd just seen the movie when I started becoming active here so..

Its a nice little film. Loved Sean Penn's reaction when Ben Stiller tells him he threw the wallet in the trash :v
But on the other hand, if he hadn't have discarded it, Mitty would never learn to 'follow his dreams' as you put it

@PrincessCiri

He arrived to Novigrad. And he is waiting for you.

Some of you might have seen that awful Polish book edition with the games covers - well, I've got lots of those. On Krew Elfów there's a nice pic of Iorveth, and as I was staring at it for half an hour today, I have to admit I'm somehow able to understand @PrincessCiri's obsession with this point.

Here's a tip for you folks, don't go on 2000km long bus trips where you spend 80% of the following 2 days sitting in a bus, since by the end you will hate yourself and have suicidal thoughts from boredom. Use planes instead.

:sleepy:

The end destination was worth it though

Good day, all! Ay, I'm almost, nearly, quite possibly, potentially, prospectively back, soon -- that is, provided nothing else goes wrong! I've missed quite a lot, and have completely lost track of all the conversations here; in addition, I'll need to re-download, and re-install my games, and attempt to make sense of what remains of my personal files, but I shall return. (The good news is I think I may actually have one Witcher III save-game that survived the calamity, so I won't have to start all over again totally!) See you again soon -- I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom