The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut - release date

+
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut - release date

For everyone waiting for Director's Cut version of The Witcher we have good news!The release date for this project is now set to 31st of July.If you want more information about The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, please go to FAQ post on our forum - http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=24841

Great but this date is same for Steam or not? I don't want to wait for a month for Steam release like other The Wicher patches on Steam, thanks for answer.

I'm wondering about the release on Steam as well. I had to reformat my machine previously and lost my saves. I decided to hold off playing The Witcher until I had upgraded my graphics card, and now I'm waiting until the 1.5 patch/directors cut comes out on Steam before restarting the game.Any idea if there is going to be a delay for Steam owners? I've been wanting to play through the game and the extras for a while now :)

TomOhle said:
The Director's Cut update should be available on Steam and other digital distribution sites on the 31st, as well.
Thanks for the info, I can't wait to go through the game! :D

so do we need to buy the game again to get the Directors cut? Or will we be able to upgrade via a patch?

warpax said:
so do we need to buy the game again to get the Directors cut? Or will we be able to upgrade via a patch?
If you follow the link in the first post on this thread, you'll see a post with lots more information.Yes, it's a patch.

Top Bottom