Crazy Faction MMR

+
Now I'm really disappointed and angry! How the hell my MMR is 250 points more than yesterday?? Now all my factions starts 250 points over their actual value! I have still 5 days with this game and the same cards for God sake!!!!
As I try to play some matches I can just find heavy decks with cards never seen before... my decks are the same though so I can just get crushed!!! I have never played a single match with 2 factions....!!!!!!
Now I should accept the idea to loose all the week till my MMR return to normal (based of the real power of my 5th day playing the game)?? ... and then lose an other week for EACH other faction to NORMALIZE them too???? And then, what? with next season everything reset to hell again and restart losing!!!
But are you insane or just incompetent and stupid???? That's the shit that makes players like me to uninstall the game and cancel the account if you wanna know why the game is not popular....................

MMR is completely irrelevant until you reach rank 0. Before that, only your actual rank matters. As such, I would just ignore the MMR value completely.

My rank lower than yesterday of 4 levels...
My MMR got boosted to 1250 square on all my factions.. so it is not.
My opponents too are not the same... review my logs and check their MMR to understand the problem.....
Also the logic of a faction MMR is exactly to match comparable faction deck because different decks have different power, effectiveness, competitiveness and consequentially win rate. So it's a problem of design, so it's a problem of incompetence and stupidity. And that implies poor market performance of the product, that is verified already.
Now how I can delete my game account, there is no option in profile?

MMR is completely irrelevant until you reach rank 0. Before that, only your actual rank matters. As such, I would just ignore the MMR value completely.

This is not completely true. While the rank is the primary variable, mmr reflects the actual win ratio, and is also used when picking an opponent.

This is why the matchmaking can be very slow if your winrate is not usual (very high or very low winrate).

I'm afraid that you will loose a couple of games at the beginning of the Season. But hey that's part of the journey !

My rank lower than yesterday of 4 levels...

Your MMR resets at the beginning of the month and you drop 4 ranks if you are above rank 20. Anyhow, you have to understand that nothing has really changed when you are in the lower ranks because ranked actually has better matchmaking then casual.

Now how I can delete my game account, there is no option in profile?

You cannot. If you really want to, you can try to contact support.

This is why the matchmaking can be very slow if your winrate is not usual (very high or very low winrate).

There are a few fringe cases, but the matchmaking algorithm is otherwise quite "flexible" before rank 0. It gets a bit sketchy when you sink your MMR in one faction and then rank up with another. However, on average, everything will sort itself out again because rank is still the primary stat for match ups.

Top Bottom