MMR

+
Can Someone explain MMR to me? I thought it had to do with wins and losses but apparently there is more to it. For example, if a particular faction starts at 1750 and you win 10 games and lose 10 games with that faction, shouldn't the MMR for that faction be 1750? I have one faction that is batting .500 but the MMR is below the start point. Why is that? Does the order of wins and losses matter? Do forfeits, disconnects, higher or lower rated players matter? Thanks to anyone who responds.

Easha

Forum regular
First of all, MMr does not matter at all before you reach rank 0 and thus Pro Rank. Prior to this point the calculation is extremely wonky and does not give any objective overview about a player's skill.
Once you reached pro rank, MMr works as described here.

Please do note that the entire system is much less relevant now that official tournaments have been discontinued, even though some cosmetic rewards are still tied to a certain placement in Pro Rank.

First of all, MMr does not matter at all before you reach rank 0 and thus Pro Rank. Prior to this point the calculation is extremely wonky and does not give any objective overview about a player's skill.
Once you reached pro rank, MMr works as described here.

Please do note that the entire system is much less relevant now that official tournaments have been discontinued, even though some cosmetic rewards are still tied to a certain placement in Pro Rank.
Thank you , sir.

Top Bottom