1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

+
Ok ;)
If it doesn't work, be sure to try all of these steps. Then you're still unable to launch the game, I suggest to send a ticket to the support with a DxDiag > "Contact Us" button.
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say that you cheated, but "even by cheating you can't acquire this amount of perk points" (it's impossible, you can't earn 218 perk points) which not the same and mean that there is most probably a bug somewhere ;)
So if you didn't tried, you can clear the cache (the only thing that you can do on console) and see if you're still have this "impossible" amount of perk point.
If it doesn't work and if you want an official answer, the best that you can do is to send a ticket directly to the support ("contact us" button).
(no categroy for perk, but this one should be fine).
Rightio, just submitted ticket No.7 so hopefully they get back to me this time.

Not sure if this was posted yet but I just noticed the KYUBI cannot be upgraded. I've tried both RARE and EPIC versions. I doesn't even show up as part of your inventory when inside the upgrade menu.

Tapeworm Phase 3 (when triggered after Transmission) is pretty glitchy to watch still.

To get Phase 3 to happen here I played the following order:
1. Automatic Love >> Double Life
2. Ghost Town >> Life During Wartime
3. M'ap Tann Pèlen >> Transmission

Here's 4 glitchy bits I'm still seeing o_O:

tapewormPhase3 bug1.jpg

tapewormPhase3 bug2.jpg

tapewormPhase3 bug3.jpg

tapewormPhase3 bug4.jpg

So I just have to collect more tarot cards for her to change positions correct? Because for now she read to me default introduction to card and then when I found some more. So I was worried that I have to start the game over cause of this bug.
You know, I'm honestly not sure at what precise point she'll do a tarot reading for you (it's more for atmosphere than anything else). You definitely have to talk to her about the murals you've seen around town since that advances the "Fool on the Hill" mission and having scanned any is the trigger to make that option available. The last time I had that convo with her, I believe the option to ask for a tartot reading was there, but I wasn't interested at the particular moment. I think I had a couple or three murals by that point, but don't hold me to that.

"Fool on the Hill" is not among my favorite missions, so my only goals are to advance it by talking to Misty and Viktor, and then not touch it again until I've picked up all but the last two.

Hi everyone. I'm currently stuck in a weird bug at the end of "The Pickup" mission (PC, updated at 1.6 patch): once I got the "Call Dex" task I didn't receive any call from him, the same if I try to call him. After a couple of tries, I completed two side jobs and then, when I try to get back to the Pickup mission, I'm not able to track the quest again.

I tried all the following workaround:

- Edit the save file with the save editor

- Edit the metadata.json file

- Delete the cache, going back to V house and sleep

- Trying to complete the quest with the Cyber Engine Tweaks

- Reload an old save: in that case I have the "Call Dex" task but I can't trigger Dex to call me; I can complete the mission using the Engine Tweaks but of course I can't trigger the next main quest (The Heist?). I also tried to copy part of the strings from this savefile to the bugged one:

"activeQuests": "6B577A51814903CA",

"trackedQuestEntry": "quests/main_quest/prologue/q003_maelstrom/maelstrom_end/call_dex",

"trackedQuest": "LocKey#9467",

"mainQuest": "LocKey#9467",

"debugString": "",

"locationName": "LocKey#10964",

but nothing changes.

Any of you experienced something similar? Thanks

This is definitely a new one: since when do the gangoons having the shootout with police near Viktor's clinic become invulnerable? I took them down once early-game and happened to be in the area 40-odd levels later when they went aggro on me. Tricked out Legendary Carnage to the face did nothing. Legendary Gorilla Arms did nothing (aside from staggering them). Frag grenades did nothing (other than stagger). Legendary Hypercritical to the head did nothing. Interesting approach to not farming gangers. I give it "one star: not recommended" (EDIT: and to add insult to injury the game CTD'd about 5 or so minutes later - figures).

This is definitely a new one: since when do the gangoons having the shootout with police near Viktor's clinic become invulnerable? I took them down once early-game and happened to be in the area 40-odd levels later when they went aggro on me. Tricked out Legendary Carnage to the face did nothing. Legendary Gorilla Arms did nothing (aside from staggering them). Frag grenades did nothing (other than stagger). Legendary Hypercritical to the head did nothing. Interesting approach to not farming gangers. I give it "one star: not recommended" (EDIT: and to add insult to injury the game CTD'd about 5 or so minutes later - figures).
Facing invunerable enenmies can still occure in 1.6, in few places, mostly in the events (former NCDP blue star).
Generally, it's times to times. If you encounter these invincible enemies, leave the area and come back later, they're no longer invunerable.

So how does the game ran better 2 years ago than it does now? I'm on PC and it ran like a gem when it first dropped. now? I get frame drops when closing the map, driving around and a few crash to desktops (I always send the crash report).

Also I cannot always load saved games. I press ESC, Load game, and literally nothing comes up. I have to reset the process multiple times for my saved games to appear. anyone else having issues loading the game?

So how does the game ran better 2 years ago than it does now? I'm on PC and it ran like a gem when it first dropped. now? I get frame drops when closing the map, driving around and a few crash to desktops (I always send the crash report).

Also I cannot always load saved games. I press ESC, Load game, and literally nothing comes up. I have to reset the process multiple times for my saved games to appear. anyone else having issues loading the game?
The RTX has been increased and its heavyier too run. im not sure exactly whats different with 1.6 bu teven 1.5 hade some performance hits.

Loading games could be related too the new cloud save thing, its supposedly can share saves with consoles and so on. If your not using that you can disable it in options somewhere.

Yes, like @Notserious80 said, it's most probably related to the new "cross progression" feature ;)
Disable this option in your game settings and this issue should be fixed (even more if you don't plan to share your saves on a console^^) :)

PS5 - Wilson 2nd Amendment gun shop won't sell me anything after "Shoot to Thrill". After the mission he is now looking into the shooting range standing at the spot where he was waiting on you before Shoot to Thrill starts, I can only interact with him to "talk" but he won't say anything nor sell me weapons. Please please fix this.

PS5 - Wilson 2nd Amendment gun shop won't sell me anything after "Shoot to Thrill". After the mission he is now looking into the shooting range standing at the spot where he was waiting on you before Shoot to Thrill starts, I can only interact with him to "talk" but he won't say anything nor sell me weapons. Please please fix this.
Did you tried to clear the cache in case ?
(and if possible, loading a save created before completing "Shoot to Thrill")
And if nothing work, you can send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button), to be sure that CDPR is aware of the issue that you encountered.

Did you tried to clear the cache in case ?
(and if possible, loading a save created before completing "Shoot to Thrill")
And if nothing work, you can send a ticket to the support ("Contact Us" button), to be sure that CDPR is aware of the issue that you encountered.
I haven't tried this yet, I'll come back after I give it a try, I will reinstall the game as well just to be sure too. But being a game developer myself I don't see how this will fix the issue, this is something related to the mission. Also I do have a save before the issue happened but it takes me back 18 hours of gameplay which sadly I do not wish to do over again. Thanks anyways!

I haven't tried this yet, I'll come back after I give it a try, I will reinstall the game as well just to be sure too. But being a game developer myself I don't see how this will fix the issue, this is something related to the mission. Also I do have a save before the issue happened but it takes me back 18 hours of gameplay which sadly I do not wish to do over again. Thanks anyways!
I'm on Series X, and it solve a lot of issue of this kind and not only on Cyberpunk :)
(but yeah, often, just reloading a save before the issue, is generally the best solution. I hope you won't need to).

I just finished the game, and clicked "just one gig" after the credits. Now i can't call my vehicles, can't right/left click my weapon, can't use heal/grenades, and i can't jump.

I'm on Series X, and it solve a lot of issue of this kind and not only on Cyberpunk :)
(but yeah, often, just reloading a save before the issue, is generally the best solution. I hope you won't need to).
Ok uninstalled Cyberpunk, cleared PS5 cache, installed the game, loaded previous saves after Shoot to Thrill and Wilson is either standing in front of the gun range (which btw is open, I can enter and leave as many times as I want) or Wilson will be inside the shop but won't talk to me.

Edit: Wilson is inside the shop right after Shoot to Thrill, doesn't move from there. the other save is after prophet's song, in which Wilson is standing in front of the gun range. Either way he won't sell me weapons.

Attachments

• signal-2022-09-21-165847_002.jpeg
    signal-2022-09-21-165847_002.jpeg
    566.3 KB · Views: 24
  • signal-2022-09-21-165847_003.jpeg
    signal-2022-09-21-165847_003.jpeg
    433.1 KB · Views: 27
  • signal-2022-09-21-165847_004.jpeg
    signal-2022-09-21-165847_004.jpeg
    414.4 KB · Views: 24
  • signal-2022-09-21-165847_005.jpeg
    signal-2022-09-21-165847_005.jpeg
    452.5 KB · Views: 22
  • signal-2022-09-21-165847_006.jpeg
    signal-2022-09-21-165847_006.jpeg
    505.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Ok reinstalled the game, loaded previous saves after Shoot to Thrill, cleared the cache on PS5 and Wilson is either standing in front of the gun range (which btw is open, I can enter and leave as many times as I want) or Wilson will be inside the shop but won't talk to me.
Ok, annoying :(
Sorry, maybe I don't understand, but you loaded a save created before starting "Shoot to Thrill" or after ?
And the dialogue with Wilson at the end of the quest is proceeding normally ?

Anyway, the best that you can do now on console, it's to send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button). And if you have a save created before starting Shoot to Thrill, I highly suggest to keep playing on it (never keep playing on a save where there is a bug).

Top Bottom