10% Discount on Cyberpunk 2077? ALREADY???

+
That's not that bad. I'm seeing a slightly bigger discount for Assassins Creed Valhalla @ 17% off over on Ubisoft's store and that's only a month older than Cyberpunk. Plus on their store you can get an extra discount with a discount code for a possible extra 20% off on top of it.

Last edited:
People throwing their handbags over a 10% discount 2 months after release?

:rolleyes:

Me thinks the whole stamping of feet over 'CDPR have committed the biggest injustice in living history©' will carry on longer than Covid will.

I saw 50% after 3 weeks :shrug:
They offered full refunds, what more do you want?
Did many people get a refund from CDPR for the steam-version? Just asking. I was to lazy to go through all that mess with steam, bc I know after ~3 hours played its over.
The waiting and running after the money because CDPR didn't meet their own targets ("when it's done!", "suprisingly good! on old gen", blabla) is still private fun.

You're gonna whine about 10%? Try this. For every complaint you make try saying two things positive.

I know. IMPOSSIBRU!

A discount just two months after release? While it seems justified considering recent events, it's still a pretty nasty hit below the belt for those of us who paid full price and did not request refunds despite all issues with the game.
I'm all for patience and supporting the company but this discount makes me feel cheated and betrayed.
Usually games get a 10-20% discount after 1 month. On Amazon at least.

That being said, CP77 should have been sold 50% off at launch since it's an early access game.

EDIT: actually, games on Amazon cost 10% less at launch already. It was 63€ instead of 70€ for me. Then you have additional discount after 1 month.
Post automatically merged:

To whoever got hardcopies of the game, hold on to it, that might worth a lot eddies in the future :)
No thanks, I sold it ASAP.

If your usage has exceeded expenses, they could mark it 95% off and it wouldn't matter.

I have 500 hours. I paid $52 or $53, shipped with sales tax. Compare this to other multimedia entertainment products such as a film or music album with 45 minutes to 3 hours of initial content at a price between $10 & $20.

If you rushed through the game at 20 hours and didn't play again with a full purchase price, your usage will have exceeded expenses.

Considering my usage to expenses, if anything, I owe them money. This allows for the purchase of applicable merchandise without actually being an additional expense up to the general ratio.

This doesn't include whether you received additional & alternative value from the product beyond intended purpose which then compounds upon general usage with a modified ratio.

You see, when you apply logic to a concept, you no longer allow yourself to be disgruntled, in fact, you might even find your smile.

With my expenditure, I am incapable of negative criticism. Any disappointment is unnecessary and a mental health issue. The only thing I can do at this point is gossip & suggest. But any form of negative emotion or thought beyond the expense is irrational.

A discount just two months after release? While it seems justified considering recent events, it's still a pretty nasty hit below the belt for those of us who paid full price and did not request refunds despite all issues with the game.
I'm all for patience and supporting the company but this discount makes me feel cheated and betrayed.
You haven't followed what happened to Fo76, have you?
Thát was some nasty shit.
Post automatically merged:

Games go on sale, people who buy first always pay the most (for almost everything, really). FOMO can be a real wallet killer if you let it. You made a choice to buy the game at release. You chose not to refund it. *shrug* Life ain't fair, so you learn to deal with it.
That last sentence only becomes true if you feel dissatisfied ofcourse ;)
For the record, I am not.

Games go on sale, people who buy first always pay the most (for almost everything, really). FOMO can be a real wallet killer if you let it. You made a choice to buy the game at release. You chose not to refund it. *shrug* Life ain't fair, so you learn to deal with it.
Ah yes, but when i ask Steam for refund they refuse. Ive tried already so stop looking for more excuses. Stop blaming the players and start pointing at the suits!

I bought AC: Valhalla Gold Edition in December for something like 50% off in a Ubisoft sale on xbox, that was just over a month since it was released so 10% is nothing tbh

A lot of people here dont get the point.

Its that we paid 60€ for that was supposed to be a fully done game, which is truly an early access game and that is still an early access game, even after 2 months of release with almost no changes whatsoever.
And now they have the audacity to put a discount on a game that is not even done, for what millions of people paid full price for.

Here's a point you are missing:

Would you rather have them make almost no changes to a broken game for two months, AND keep charging full price for it? :shrug:

I bought AC: Valhalla Gold Edition in December for something like 50% off in a Ubisoft sale on xbox, that was just over a month since it was released so 10% is nothing tbh

Ubisoft has been doing that with all of their titles for a few years now. I don't understand how people haven't caught on to this.

I've just bought Witcher 3 GOTY Edition with 80% discount :beer:

Now downloading ...
Enjoy 150-200 hours of quality, original content for $10.
Here's a point you are missing:

Would you rather have them make almost no changes to a broken game for two months, AND keep charging full price for it? :shrug:
What's broken about the game? I heard things at launch but haven't paid enough attention as to what everyone was complaining about. I thought they had some patches since then though to fix some of the issues?

Like everyone above said, its normal.

Also, game was cheaper on GOG than on Steam prior to release as well, did you miss that?

I don't understand the problem. GOG is having a big sale event right now, and nearly everything in the store is on sale. A lot of it for more than 10%.

Physical console copies were half off in January, 1 month after release. That should tell you all you need to know about the game.

Top Bottom