[2.0] Is the aiming with iron sights broken with some guns?

+
When I use Kolac iconic weapon, which only has iron sights, and aim from the hip, I can easily do headshots with no problem. You have a "magic" target marker, like in all FPS games.

But if I use "real life" iron sight, I always miss, regardless perfectly matching the tip of the iron sight with the target head.

I am thinking that maybe the actual shooting point with the iron sight is probably off for Kolac, maybe a couple of pixels away from the tip of the iron sight in some direction, not sure.

Have other folks had issues with any other gun with just the iron sight?

I have had zero problems using iron sights on any gun in the game. Maybe because I'm used to using iron sights in real life, it just comes natural to me.

Have you tried the Kolac rifle?
Maybe the issue is specific to that rifle? For most of the other weapons I put scope, but this one does not support them.

Haven't had that issue with the guns and don't have the Kolac yet but aiming with the Projectile Launcher is always a rough guess as to where they will hit than just throwing grenades.

It's most likely tied to stamina since it affects accuracy, since in 1.6 this was not an issue whatsoever.

It's kinda ridiculous at some points, for example during Johnny's memories with his Malorian. Aiming down sights and I am missing straight-on what-should-be clear pin-point headshots. So I just stopped ADS and hip-fire it. MUCH more accurate ^^

Top Bottom