Kolac and Nowaki guns, are they still in the game?

+
I am like 200 hours in my new game now and I have not seen either. I "may" have seen the Nowaki and deconstructed it but apart from the iconic I have not seen the Kolac at all.
The HMG that was free DLC has been hard to acquire compared to other base game guns as well but I have found quite a few at varied levels.
These 2, I have not seen at all.
(with possibly exception of the Nowaki)

So has anyone else seen one of either of them since 2.01?, or even 2.0, though I didn't start this build until 2.01.

I didn't realise the base version was unable to be found at all. I already have the iconic.

I will try to go out my way and take some tiger claws out to see if that weapon drops, even broken versions.

Apart from those 2, I have yet to see a wrench, a kikuri and a few small melee weapons like machetes, 1 I have only ever had 1 of, a low common one.

Nowaki is definitely still in the game, early on I mostly see it as loot from Tiger Claws and in Konpeki Plaza but today I found a Legendary rarity one just sitting in a container (by the garage where you pick up the free car in the quest Sex On Wheels)

I wish there was a crafting spec for it somewhere.

Yep, still there. Might just be a coincidence but they seem a little rarer now than before.
Screenshot 2023-10-22 224523.jpg

Nowaki should be dropping everywhere in the game, I guess it's connected with name of this weapon. According to Wikipedia, Nowak is a most commonly used surname in Poland, native country to CDPR. We have over 200,000 registered Nowak's, the second is Kowalski :). Nowaki in Polish means more or less "lots of Nowaks", thus intentions for this weapn seems obvious ;).

Nowaki should be dropping everywhere in the game, I guess it's connected with name of this weapon.

I think Nowaki might be named after the Japanese WW2 battleship, Arasaka manufactured weapons follow similar naming conventions (named after ships or Japanese historical figures).
Likewise, Tsunami arms are named after Oni and Yokai.

Top Bottom