2.01 crashes, save issues, and fps drops.

+
First time poster here and I'm playing from an XSX.

Here's the context. It's a save file created for 2.0, so it doesn't have any 1.63 overhang, I created it a couple of days before phantom liberty to work myself into the expansion.

I have these issues

I can't upgrade weaponry or cyberwear to 5++, the cyberwear actually does increase its stats and says it's going to 5++ but stays at 5+. The skeleton cyberwear actually decreases its stats though, by stats I mean it goes up in armor but decreases in percentages and so on.

Weapons don't seem to work at all, causing a difficulty spike post 50 when you're supposed to have 5++ weapons and mods. 200 mods gets you effectively nothing on the upgrade screen or in your inventory after the fact.

Recently, post PL expansion ending and 2.01, the H10 apartment area, from about turtle guy's apartment to V's apartment, literally runs in slow motion (stop animation), at like 5-10 frames. It seems to stop going in slow motion when I get near the core I can use to make the iconic mod. However, when I've done this, it seems like the game will crash soon after

Alternatively, the game has just been crashing like crazy post 2.01 or PL expansion conclusion. I chose the king of swords ending as to avoid spoilers.

Additionally, I have noticed that I can no longer sometimes save over my old files, because it says the save failed, I can't save right now, or that I don't have enough space to save.

The immediate solutions are, reload to a point to where I can save again, telling me that my file is on the verge of corruption, or delete an old save so that I can continue saving. This tells me that the save files are gaining considerable bloat for some reason.

For added context, my save file is approaching 100 hours in length, as I'm trying to complete everything again.

Thanks for your time, and I hope we can come to a expedient conclusion to these issues because they're honestly on the verge of game breaking. I've decided to put the game on ice until they can be resolved.

SAVE ISSUE :giveup:

Since update 2.1 on XBOX Serie X, the save icon rotates indefinitely. I can't do any manual save and I don't have access to any of my old saves.
I have already disabled the "cross-platform save" option. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game deleting all the old saves. I find myself with the same bug: an automatic save that runs infinitely. I'm going to put this game aside while CD projeckt finds a cure for it!

SAVE ISSUE :giveup:

Since update 2.1 on XBOX Serie X, the save icon rotates indefinitely. I can't do any manual save and I don't have access to any of my old saves.
I have already disabled the "cross-platform save" option. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game deleting all the old saves. I find myself with the same bug: an automatic save that runs infinitely. I'm going to put this game aside while CD projeckt finds a cure for it!
Pause game, jump to the desk, go back in game using "quick resume" and the icon disappears. Game is saved then, too.

I have a feeling its some sorta of Memory Leak causing this, too much going on also contribues to these issues. I notice my game about to crash either during bad weather such as Heavy Rain and Dust storms. Sometimes I crash with holding LB trying to scan a hackable item. I get hard crashes between 30-45 minutes of gameplay used to be soft crashes that return me back to xbox home screen. I turned on FPS boost hoping it would help but not as much as I'd hoped.
Post automatically merged:

I love the game but damn these bugs are killing me here... May take a break before this game bricks my console as it does get a tad bit toasty while playing this. Hope there is a fix soon not risking my console til there is one

Top Bottom