BUGS after Patch 2.1

+
Hiho,

first I'd like to thank CDPR for their game Cyberpunk 2077 (Phantom Liberty) that is and will ever be one of my most famous games.

Played now about 20 minutes with 2.1 and I found some new bugs which I will post here. Feel free to join!

Plattform: PC ----- Newest NVIDIA Drivers ----- NO MODS

SHOOTING
1) Aiming with guns is not working - although it should be possible per right mouse button. Tried to re-assign the function but without success.

2) Shooting looks now like V is "shaking" the bullet out of his gun. New animation? Only good for a laughter...

--> AIMING AND SHOOTING WITH GUNS NOT WORKING! PLS FIX IT ASAP!

HACKING
1) Using Sonic Shock on enemies before other hacks does not longer prevent from being traced ! o_O

GENERAL
1) Wanted to DATE Panam in my appartment in The Glen. On my way there I saw an NCPD Officer attacking normal passengers because one of them had a collision with him. Three NPCs were already killed and the Officer threw every 2 seconds granades at the last engaged NPC. (See screenshots)

2) Entering my appartment Panam was waiting for me. Ok. But this new feature seems to be only a bad joke. The same dumb phrases in our conversation like before with only one new option leading to another option leading to the last option. After 2 minutes of talk the date seems over. Very disappointing while being promoted. At least she sleeps in Vs bed - in underwear. Even the joy toy is at least partially naked. :rolleyes:
After this Panam needs two days to "recover" from visiting V......

3) GANG ATTACKS - promoted as a new feature but already on top of my "most hated" list! Being attacked from out of nowhere while driving through NC or the desert is so annoying and not immersive at all. And it seems those gang attacks happen too while doing a car job for muamar. As if there would not be enough "normal" attackers...

4) The new cabrio looks fine but sounds - similar to Johnnys Car - like an asthmatic duck. Why???

5) Don't know why - but something is kicking my MAXDOC out of the quickslot. Happenend al least 3 times now.

6) Now we have some new Vehicles - but CONTROLS still NOT FIXED!

7) All TRAFFIC KI still NOT FIXED or improved!

8) Camera while driving (right stick on controller) LAME AF and automatically adjusting to bad sight - whatever I do...

9) Why the hell do we now have a "mobile radio"? I switch it off and it automatically switches on again. I drive and turn out the car radio. When I leave the car my "personal" radio is switched on (again). I really don't need this music feature - please let me deactivate it.

KEY BINDING
Some of my key bindings are missing now. Tried to re-bind but it seems not to be working. For example still need to press "F" for using the shower or the garderobe even if main actions have been re-binded.

CRAFTING
While it's still not possible to craft non iconic weapons in Tier 5++ (or upgrade them to 5++), it really doesn't matter if they may have two mod slots.
Crafting is useless this way and recipes for "normal" weapons are obsolete. It's only needed for (upgrading) iconic weapons, so the work you guys at CDPR invested in the crafting part was totally wasted.

REPEATABLE RACES
Has anyone seen such a race or a marker? It's not even possible to select a "show races" option on the map.

Not that I miss this feature while (many) vehicles and their controls are still not fixed....
Update: Meanwhile I received a message introducing those races. And now I can see the race markers on the map.

Attachments

• Aggressives NCPD 01.jpg
    Aggressives NCPD 01.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 643
  • Aggressives NCPD 02.jpg
    Aggressives NCPD 02.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 534
Last edited:
Found a bug with the ripperdocs where I am unable to change or even unequip any of my cyberware. Thankfully I already have all the cyberware I want to have equipped except for the blood pump, which is why I even noticed it in the first place since it randomly unequips from my load out. Anyone else experience this at all?

My game is modded like sh!t, and I put down thousands of all varieties of gangoons, yet no attacks by gangs in 2h of gameplay. Looks like everyone has given up on me (sob).

Anyway... Different experience here.

Found new bug where no sleep prompt appears in Megabuilding H10 apartment

Edit: appeared to be fixed after Date with Judy at Megabuilding H10, but represented after asking her a new date

Last edited:
Man, update is quite a disaster tbh. Patch features missing, NCART going through walls and levitating, bug fixes not actually fixing bugs, Sandevistan is broken (again) and new CRITICAL bugs.

Even aiming a gun is bugged. A shooter without ADS... What is this, Halo?

Last edited:
Platform Xbox Series X

- Tier 5+ items (both weapons and cyberware) cannot be upgraded to Tier 5++ (this one was supposed to be fixed by now but it's been happening since 2.0 dropped), game doesn't recognize Tier 5++ rarity. If I import my save on PC it works but then trying it on Xbox just revert them back to Tier 5+ again

- Cyberware Capacity Shards are not dropping on my lv 60 character, like ever.

- Cannot sleep in Megabuilding H10, this one's new

- Putting down the Chimera Core in Megabuilding H10 completely breaks my game, I cannot interact with it any longer.

If you buy the new 911 in act one you are unfortunately in trouble; it wants you to go to santo domingo...
But sadly watson is locked down and you can't leave the area.
Thankfully I made a save before i bought the car =]

Found a bug with the ripperdocs where I am unable to change or even unequip any of my cyberware. Thankfully I already have all the cyberware I want to have equipped except for the blood pump, which is why I even noticed it in the first place since it randomly unequips from my load out. Anyone else experience this at all?
Same here. All the more the reason RED Engine needed to be retired. The new bugs that occur after each major update.......

Platform Xbox Series X

- Tier 5+ items (both weapons and cyberware) cannot be upgraded to Tier 5++ (this one was supposed to be fixed by now but it's been happening since 2.0 dropped), game doesn't recognize Tier 5++ rarity. If I import my save on PC it works but then trying it on Xbox just revert them back to Tier 5+ again

- Cyberware Capacity Shards are not dropping on my lv 60 character, like ever.

- Cannot sleep in Megabuilding H10, this one's new

- Putting down the Chimera Core in Megabuilding H10 completely breaks my game, I cannot interact with it any longer.
The sleep bug appeared to be solved for me after Inviting Judy over Megabuilding H10 and going to sleep with her, but represented after asking her a new date

Same for me about the Chimera Core

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm writing today in regards to a new bug concerning using status effect consumables like (food items). In the 2.0 patch there was a common bug where using status effect consumable items would unequip your healing item from your inventory. With the release of the 2.1 patch this bug has evolved. Prior to the 2.1 patch it was no big deal, just go back into your inventory and equip it again or use your weapon wheel. With the 2.1 patch however, when using status effect consumable items with the "Blood Pump" cyberware equipped, the cyberware will completely be removed from your body, not just your inventory. To explain further, I'm in the middle of fighting 4 MaxTac officers during the "Black Steel In The Hour of Chaos" quest when I took a critical hit and needed to heal fast. As I pressed my key to heal, to my surprise nothing happened. I decided to check my inventory, and discovered that my "Blood Pump" just magically disappeared during combat. Just prior to the quest I took a status effect consumable health item and noticed the same issue. In response to this issue, I ran over to the Pacifica ripperdoc before starting the quest. However the issue arose again after eliminating the NCPD officers, I waited for my cooldowns to reset and took another status effect consumable health item while I waited. Then I engaged MaxTac, and the current issue I'm writing about came up. It's not really unplayable, because I just equipped a Maxdoc when realizing this issue took effect, then I went on with my day, however it proves rather annoying when using "Blood Pump." Has anyone else noticed this, and if so please leave your responses. I'm curios if I'm the only one experiencing this in the new 2.1 patch.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.17.23.05.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.17.23.05.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 252
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.17.37.13.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.17.37.13.png
    3 MB · Views: 253
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.17.51.65.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.17.51.65.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 207
  • Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.52.50.05.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.05 - 17.52.50.05.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 248
KEY BINDING
Some of my key bindings are missing now. Tried to re-bind but it seems not to be working. For example still need to press "F" for using the shower or the garderobe even if main actions have been re-binded.
This. Looks like they split some of the interactions into separate bindings, but forgot to add them to the key bindings options menu. Long story short, my dialog interactions are all now hard-coded to F (along with some other interactions) while previously they were correctly bound to the "primary interaction" keybind. They really need to fix that stuff.

I lost ALL guns, vehicles, cant fast travel after 2.1 update. Theres no way to contact support from support page, only FAQs so I joined forum and I dont have privileges to make new posts. On Xbox. Im screwed :(

I lost ALL guns, vehicles, cant fast travel after 2.1 update. Theres no way to contact support from support page, only FAQs so I joined forum and I dont have privileges to make new posts. On Xbox. Im screwed :(
Yes you can, but not with all categories, for you, this one should be fine ("contact us" button).
But did you try to clear the cache in case?
(pretty much the only thing you can do on console).

Finishers are completely bugged, only seeing the slow mo animation and none of the interesting animations like stabbing with mantis blades.
Yeah I’m having this too, really made the end of an honest to god brilliant sword fight with an Arasaka hit squad member anticlimactic.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve had hacks that don’t load all the way & just stay on the screen, saved games that have vanished, car spawning quite a distance away, radio randomly switching off in the car, no finisher animations and randomly going into slow mo whilst walking.
I love what’s new, but man these bugs are bad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom