A small list of VITAL features that need adding to Cyberpunk 2077 for disabled gamers

+
1. The ability to map literally every single key on a standard keyboard! Even the escape key. optionally it would be nice to even have the ability to remap the same key twice considering some of the car buttons don't interfere with walking around buttons.
2. The ability to scroll down using the arrow keys or whatever you wish to remap on the keyboards for the scrolling down feature. instead of being forced to use the mouse wheel which is not easy for some of us disabled gamers.
3. I use voice recognition software called Dragon naturally speaking and for some reason cyberpunk 2077 is the only game that Dragon doesn't work with. I say press F and nothing happens. It usually presses the key for me because I have difficulty reaching the left side of my keyboard. And the game doesn't let you remap the F key because it's the activation key for basically everything in the game. I wish it could be enter or something closer to the arrow keys at the very least. or as I said earlier just let the player remap to their liking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom