[ACT I] De vrise extract

+
[ACT I] De vrise extract

OK I done a realy stupid thing.I'm passing this game for a second time (on hard) but that's not what matters.In my stupidity I had lost De vrise extract from my inventory wich ofcourse was needed to answer the riddle that is given by doggy from hell(beast,spynks) call it what U want.Does somebody konws the item code for this thing and how to enable the thilde thingy to write it.PLEASE RESPOND I DONT WANT TO MOVE FURTHER UNTILL I SOLVE THIS PROBLEMTODOR

First of all, there are special parts of the forum for questions like that. Secondly, I'm sure you'll be able to get more help after you register your game, thank you.

THE BEAST(Chapter I) U really dont know about the riddle dont U.I need that potion because when the beast(hellhound) appears and send barghest on U he desapeares in the spirit world(he becomes invisible),only with the potion I can see him and talk to him.Do U have answer for my question(how to get de vries exctract)????????????????

todor04 said:
THE BEAST(Chapter I) U really dont know about the riddle dont U.I need that potion because when the beast(hellhound) appears and send barghest on U he desapeares in the spirit world(he becomes invisible),only with the potion I can see him and talk to him.Do U have answer for my question(how to get de vries exctract)????????????????
You don't need it. There was far out speculation that it may have opened a different way for dealing with the beast, but it doesn't.I tested the theory and posted my results here http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=10480.0

Although if you're really desperate to have De Vrie's in ACT I, I think the formula was...***SPOILER***Blue, Purple, Yellow, Yellow, Silver (or Vitriol, Aether, Quebrith, Quebrith, Hydragenum)

But U see I must have top quality alcohol and formulla is 1xaether,1xhidrogenum and 2xqulbirth

todor04 said:
But U see I must have top quality alcohol and formulla is 1xaether,1xhidrogenum and 2xqulbirth
So, what's the problem? Abigail has some special ingredients (maybe she has hydragenum too), and you can make yourself a top quality base (White Gull). Btw. I think potion won't help you at all. At what point in the game do you intend to use it?

I tought that this can make diference in hellhound isue(i allready beet him once by sword) It was odd to me when he(hellhound) apeared and desapeared in helping quests(reverend,odo,mikul,harin) and then the whole riddle thing blew my mind away(alzur answerd the dog riddle and all hellhounds power flu away from him)I was just courius can or cant i do that part of the quest

Top Bottom