[Act IV] Why didn't I get Aerondight?

+
[Act IV] Why didn't I get Aerondight?

Spoilers below......I just followed the path to reconcile the villagers and the vodyanoi (by bringing the two gifts from each to the Lady of the Lake), then I summoned Dagon with her blood and killed him. After speaking to her, I got a silver talent point but I didn't get the sword. What did I do wrong? Is it too late now to get it?

You need to complete Heat of the Day and Ripples to get it. (i.e. speak to her after you finished both)

STGhost said:
You need to complete Heat of the Day and Ripples to get it. (i.e. speak to her after you finished both)
Ah, thanks! The quests seem unrelated, would never have guessed that!
STGhost said:
Just to be sure, do I have to finish the entire quest line before I can go back and get Aerondight? This is turning out to be longer than I thought, which is fine except I had thought it was something I could do real quick in order to go pick up the sword.Please do not double post

Yes, its pretty much the thing you get right before facing off with Berengar and returning to the village for the last time.

The major quests are marked specifically in the journal. If you cannot proceed through the Act, see if there are any major quests left unfinished.

Chuckles said:
The major quests are marked specifically in the journal. If you cannot proceed through the Act, see if there are any major quests left unfinished.
Well, it didn't have anything to do with not being able to proceed. I had other things to do, I just was trying to get the sword before doing them. But I got it now so it's good.

Top Bottom