Add an Night-City ambulance car to the game

+
CD Project Red, add an ambulance to the game.
I don't understand and have never understood why in Night-City (in the game) there are state police, but no ambulance. Yes, of course, you can tell me that there is Trauma Team, but it is a private corporation, not a government service. Trauma Team is an expensive service only for the richest and most influential people in the city, so this is completely different.

I have long wondered why there is no ambulance in Night-City, and I always built some theories, perhaps the city does not have the money to have an ambulance, or maybe in 2077 it is no longer needed. But after the release of the anime series “Cyberpunk 2077. Edge Runners” in which the main character’s mother actually works as a doctor in an ambulance, and after they added her medical jacket to the game, I definitely realized that this was a big and strange flaw.

What we have? We have images of a ready-made ambulance that needs to be slightly modified and a 3D model made. We also have a model of an ambulance worker’s jacket, that is, we could take a model of a policeman, put an ambulance worker’s jacket on it and adjust everything correctly (emblems, details, etc.) and we will have a great ambulance worker. There is also a hospital in Night City where these ambulances can be stationed, as well as doctors and ambulance personnel.

I think that CD Project Red should not have any trouble adding this to the game, but if you do it will greatly complement the world of the game, just like the metro that you recently added to the game) Thank you for taking the time to my letter! I hope you make dream come true.

(The following are screenshots from the anime series.)
Ambulance1.png
Ambulance2.png
Ambulance3.jpg
ambulancejacket1.jpg
ambulancejacket2.png

Last edited:
Don't see this happening at this point of the game.

Dec 5th is basically the final nail. Everything past that will be bug fixes

Don't see this happening at this point of the game.

Dec 5th is basically the final nail. Everything past that will be bug fixes
This is of course a shame, but hope dies last) Maybe it won’t be difficult for them to include this in one of the patches with bug fixes.

Top Bottom