Add game starting-over button

+
Add game starting-over button in gwent please
My relationship with gwent os on-off - i play for some time, reach rank 0, than i stop playing for shorter or longer time, and Come back. It is impossible for me to compete after Come back on levels 1 or 3 - i dont know meta at all, i don't know how to play new cards. So I just create new account and stat over from scratch, collecting slowly cards and playing from level 30. I bet that many People is doing that, because often on levels like for example 28 or 29 i've encounterd really well skilled players. So I suggest option for on-off players to just reset account and start from scratch, keeping only nickname, and maybe frames/titels, and thats it. It will be good for You devs, because players like Me are messing with Your data: You see new player, you see old unactive accounts, and You dont really know that it is no new player, nor the player who stop playing, but it is just one the same player who created fer new accounts. And - on top of that - You never will be ale to prohibit players to create new accounts like I do, so at last knowing a scale of starts-over will be in Your stats
Greets

Hmm. It would need to require multiple confirmations ("Are you sure...", "This will reset your ENTIRE account...") so that no one would accidentally do it.

Top Bottom