Add Touchpad navigation and UX features

+
Hello,

Since you're using a PC based interface on which it is much easier to navigate through with a mouse,
I would suggest adding cursor move with touchpad in the menus.

Long touchpad press leading to the map, it's a good start; In that fashion, swipe up, down, left right would be a nice to have feature as a shortcut to the different sections.
Thus avoiding going though the main menu. A direct access to inventory, in particular, would be great.
Of course double tap or corners activation would make sense as well.

Also : Deconstructing objects directly instead of picking them up, would make more sense than the equip button.
Equip button is a feature that is not used most of the time, while in the long run deconstructing objects becomes increasingly important.

In the same spirit, double crosshair press would make sense.
As an example "calling and messages" :
If memory serves me well, long press down brings messages but often leads to immediate scroll down, thus skipping the first messages.
No big deal but could be neater.

Guest 4421288

Thank god for Scrapper Perk that automatically deconstructs "common" items so I can craft ammo.

Yes interface needs multiselect so I can deconstruct load of enemy weapons in one move instead of one by one.

Crafting ammo magazine one by one. Should let you select how many magazines in one go. There is an ammo limit but it still lets you craft ammo wasting common components, must be design flaw.

Hello,

Since you're using a PC based interface on which it is much easier to navigate through with a mouse,
I would suggest adding cursor move with touchpad in the menus.

Long touchpad press leading to the map, it's a good start; In that fashion, swipe up, down, left right would be a nice to have feature as a shortcut to the different sections.
Thus avoiding going though the main menu. A direct access to inventory, in particular, would be great.
Of course double tap or corners activation would make sense as well.

Also : Deconstructing objects directly instead of picking them up, would make more sense than the equip button.
Equip button is a feature that is not used most of the time, while in the long run deconstructing objects becomes increasingly important.

In the same spirit, double crosshair press would make sense.
As an example "calling and messages" :
If memory serves me well, long press down brings messages but often leads to immediate scroll down, thus skipping the first messages.
No big deal but could be neater.

Top Bottom