Adding Firesworn Tags/Support to cards that deserve it

+
I was thinking how Tamara Strenger rarely sees play. Perhaps a rework to also buff all Firesworn and Witch Hunter units? I know Witch Hunter doesn’t equal firesworn. The Witch Hunters were under Radovid (but many were former Order of the Flaming Rose soldiers making them firesworn) and some were vigilantes who hunted witches and other groups because they hate/distrust them, but many also were believers in the church of the eternal fire as well. Tamara definitely is (both from the Witcher 3 and her card art worshipping a flame), Caleb Menge, and arguably Graden. Hubert Rejk deserves the firesworn tag too but unfortunately he’s in the wrong faction lol (secretly wishing he was a syndicate card and had firesworn synergy). Siegfried is a neutral card but he was the grandmaster of the order of the flaming rose, he’s firesworn as well.

I know other than changing Tamara’s effect the addition of the firesworn tag to those golds would really only be for flavour, but there is definite crossover there. I just don’t really see Tamara much and I think giving her the firesworn tag and her effect including firesworn units as well as witch hunters would be good for her and the archetype as a whole). Playing her with Damnation as well would be fun.

TL;DR

Add firesworn tag to Tamara Strenger, Hubert Rejk (maybe one day he and Nathaniel Pastodi will synergize with firesworn), Caleb Menge, Siegfried of Denesle, and maybe Graden. Buff Tamara to also buff firesworn units

Last edited:
Top Bottom