BUGS after Patch 2.1

+
Bug with Metro Card. If you read the initial text while riding an elevator, the animation of looking at your metro card will noclip you in the elevator; so you'll just fall to your death
Post automatically merged:

Shion Mizutani has very unusable fov
Post automatically merged:

holding a knife to throw then opening your inventory causes the inventory noise to play twice
issue in ghost town getting in car with panam for the first time, windows roll up from the wrong direction

Attachments

• 1706687272877.png
    1706687272877.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Wakako's job 'Greed never pays', Leah Gladen's dead body missing. It used to be in the toilet, but not this time.

Attachments

• leah.jpg
    leah.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Excellent news. The amount of time it has taken to release, hopefully this will fix almost everything. Probably the last big patch?
Personally I expected smt like 2.2 rather than 2.11 if it’s meant to be the last big one but can’t wait to read the patchnotes :)

edit: notes are released

Last edited:
Personally I expected smt like 2.2 rather than 2.11 if it’s meant to be the last big one but can’t wait to read the patchnotes :)

It can't be 2.2 since they won't add additional content. In code versioning the first number means a whole new version of the code, the second one means major changes of that code, and the third are fixes.

Well, no one said anything about it being the last one or the last big one, just that 2.1 was the last content patch... but they said that before and this one came with full RGB color customization for Rayfield so...

As long as path tracing gets fixed before they move on I'll be happy.

I have tried the 2.11 version for about 3 minutes on PS5.

The texture around the bed in Megabuilding H10 Apartment is still glitched.
Still cannot open/close the window store.
On the map, all the Filter : Custom list is still not saving.

I'm stoping there, now waiting for the next patch...

Last edited:
Hi. I already submitted a ticket regarding this bug, but I thought it would get more attention if I write here.

I faced a bug regarding "Down to the street" main quest. I know there were many version of bugs in that quest before, however according to patch notes it should be already fixed.

Anyway, my bug looks like this: I talked to Takemura in the port. I was not aware of any potential bug in this quest line (haven't faced any issue during my first playthrough). Then I chose an option to visit Wakako on my own (not to travel with Takemura). After that I made some side quests, came back to Wakako, but couldn't talk the her. I ignored that as I expected it will be possible later. Then I did more sides quest (like 30h+). Then finally came back since I wanted to push main quest again. The problem is I still can't talk to her. She is sitting in the office and talking to her mobile. I started investigation online and realized this quest was really bugged before.

I checked the place of conversation with Takemura and hs is not there, so he didn't get stuck. At the same time he is also missing at Wakako - my understading (based on youtube videos) is that he should be standing in the door at Pachinko Parlor...

I'm playing on XSX. Please tell me there is possibility to fix it somehow. I'm even ready to buy another copy of the game on PC to somehow fix my save. I don't wan't to loose 40+ hours of my gameplay! Especially I already finished the game once and now restarted as I bought DLC.
Yesterday I installed the patch and the issue is gone. Takemura appeared at the entrance to Pachinko Parlor. My save is saved :) Thanks CD Projekt Red!

The keybind to the radio (walking one) is now the same as my holster button, and ignores the actual keybind setting in the settings so I cant c hange it. This is super annoying cause I cant get rid of the radio when Im playing. I cant play with this.

The button on the left should be the keybind on the right, but isnt. I cant change this buttonbind.
20240131214359_1.jpg20240131214415_1.jpg

Got a few more visual issues. in "I" menu, some weapon's don't show the silencers at all, like nue + X10 Strix. Happens to suppressors and compensators as well.

The AI controlled Mizutani is still honking continuously in the traffic.

Also, the jacket in the Nomad cosmetic clothing set is still bugged with male V, you can't put on the nomad shirt or any other shirts with it, the inner torso get blocked.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 15
Not a bug per se, but perhaps an explanation of the slowness or perceived dragginess/lagginess that comes with running the game for longer.
The kind of stuff that is kept in memory grows, up to about a half of RAM and VRAM. It coincides with the game growing slow.

I would like to check if it's because the RAM needs to go faster before pointing at anything else. I keep it pinned to 3200 MHz for stability, even though its sale spec is 4000 MHz CL15 (DDR4).

Screenshot 2024-02-03 20-40-08.jpg

Top Bottom