All Gwent card locations - complete guide with corrections

+
All Gwent card locations - complete guide with corrections

Since there seem to be many questions on finding Gwent cards - this guide mostly seems correct, with the below listed exceptions: http://www.twinstickgaming.com/2015...to-get-all-gwent-cards-guide-and-walkthrough/.

-The guide lists 199 total cards, when in fact there are probably only 196: there are two Fire Elemental cards (not one), only one each Albrich and Ballista cards (not two each), and only two each Torrential Rain and Clear Weather cards (not three each).
(See also this forum thread: http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6612794.)

-The "Trader, in Midcopse, Spitfire Bluff" in the guide actually refers to the shopkeeper you free from the Bandits' Camp marked location north of Drudge, who then travels to Oreton.

-A few cards are not named properly in the guide (e.g. the "Havekar Healer" cards are called "Hav'caaren Support" in the guide, etc.).

Last edited:
That link is incorrect; there are two Fire Elemental cards. I'd post a screenshot of my game to prove it, but don't know how... ;)

That link is incorrect; there are two Fire Elemental cards. I'd post a screenshot of my game to prove it, but don't know how... ;)

I think this may be a bug where one of the random merchant Gwent matches gives you an extra card it shouldn't. I have 196 cards as well: instead of an extra Fire Elemental, I have an extra Poor Fucking Infantry (there should be 3, but I have 4).

Every gamer must have complete knowledge through witcher 3 gwent guide. As a beginner, this will get you through the basics of the Mini-Game. Some main points are useful for witcher 3 gwent. 1- Hero Power And Card Attributes Are Important 2- Keep An Eye Out For Value Plays 3- Round One Is Not That Important 4- Play Spies Early 5- Using your decoying abilities the right way 6- Learn What To Expect From Each Deck 7- Learn What To Expect From Each Deck 8- Wagers Won’t Effect Card Prizes 9- You Don’t Need Special Cards In Quantity 10- Buy Cards Every Chance You Get Hope, these important points will helpful for everyone.

Top Bottom