Almost Human

+
I liked it, it was okay. Had sandwiches while watching, which made it even better. Nothing to write home about, though.

Can I ask you what kind of sandwiches they were? It's kind of a thing you know, turning every thread into something about food XD

Christ, I hated Almost Human. It's really just a boring cop show with a cool veneer and this bugs me way too much. There's not much in the way of story and it doesn't really go anywhere. It's so loose and not well planned out.

Also, there's an episode involving hackers and it's not really cyberpunk or particularly interesting. You have these people...and they're like...I dunno. They're both portrayed to be huge dorks, there is no cyberspace at all, just boring white people tapping away at a computer screen while reacting, they could have at least used the phrase ice.

"Oh man this system's ice is off the chain, who ever broke through this has some serious skills!" Or something. Instead it's boring.

Language is frozen in the far future to 2014 dialogue so everyone talks like they do now. No slang. Nothing. Woo...

Top Bottom