Animated cards after the wipe

+
Animated cards after the wipe

Just as everyone I'm waiting for the wipe at the end of closed beta, while trying to get high rank and lvl (and enjoing the game very much) for those kegs that should ge me started in the open beta.
I'm actually looking forward for the wipe to try our some new decks etc... but there is one thing that saddens me, the loss of the animated cards.

So my suggestion, if possible for CDPR to make it so that after the wipe all the cards will be gone, but the players that had animated cards will have the option to make them again (I mean the animated versions) with the scrap they accumulate. Don't know if its possible, sure would be nice.

im pretty sure you'll be able to make animated cards with the scraps either way, just that they cost double the scrap price of their original versions

SnaksAwnSnaks;n8267540 said:
What rank to you need to get to for additional kegs in Ranked?

2 kegs per rank

Lexandre;n8267590 said:
im pretty sure you'll be able to make animated cards with the scraps either way, just that they cost double the scrap price of their original versions

Didn't know that. Cause now u only get them randomly jere and there, thats whu its such a shme to lose them
But if we will be able to craft them, its fine i guess

Rammyp;n8267770 said:
2 kegs per rank

Didn't know that. Cause now u only get them randomly jere and there, thats whu its such a shme to lose them
But if we will be able to craft them, its fine i guess

you can craft them now too, just need to filter premium cards in your collection

Top Bottom