Any Concerns/Issues with New Game in 1.62?

+
It’s past dispute that the end game is screwed. I’m doing a clean install of both GOG Galaxy and Cyberpunk in a few hours while crossing my fingers with a prayer that I can do at least one of the endings BUT if that’s not the case I don’t want to have to give up on the game for several weeks. Has anyone had any issues with starting a new game and general early game Playthrough, or heard of others that have, with 1.62? Trying to decide if I just need to come to peace with abandoning all hope for awhile. Thanks in advance!

It’s past dispute that the end game is screwed. I’m doing a clean install of both GOG Galaxy and Cyberpunk in a few hours while crossing my fingers with a prayer that I can do at least one of the endings BUT if that’s not the case I don’t want to have to give up on the game for several weeks. Has anyone had any issues with starting a new game and general early game Playthrough, or heard of others that have, with 1.62? Trying to decide if I just need to come to peace with abandoning all hope for awhile. Thanks in advance!
I did a clean install with 1.62 and had no problems starting a new game without mods.

Top Bottom