Anybody Else Has This "Disease"...? :-D

+
Anybody Else Has This "Disease"...? :-D

Hi All:)
Since i begun to play Gwent i felt something weird... Each time i close my eyes i just see Flashes of Numbers and Cards in my head :-D Does anybody else has the Same? ;-D
I´m not worried at all (actually i think it´s kind of funny:) But it seems i´m Playing Quiet A LOT, cause my head can´t Disconnect... :-DD

Just Wondering if i´m the only one kind of "Obsessed" about the game...
And "Nilfgaard Faction" in 4 days... Gods Help Us ;-DDD

Maybe a stupid Thread, But i had to ask, Sorry:-D

See you all in the BattleField!

P.S: Also Sorry about my english:)

Maybe not exactly as you .. but yes.

A lot of times irl i use the scorch card on people and things

I'm pretty game obsessed. I don't mind saying. I don't see flashes or numbers though. Mostly I just double check the DB all the time asking myself, "Are you sure there isn't a Neutral Card with this ability so you don't have to play this crappy Monster Deck?" But alas, there still never is. It's my own personal Groundhog Day phenomenon.

Yeah... it's gone to my head, I'm strategizing in my head and coming up with new ways to play the cards when I'm doing other things. It's a wonderful mental puzzle.

Chaob_N7;n7647230 said:
Yeah... it's gone to my head, I'm strategizing in my head and coming up with new ways to play the cards when I'm doing other things. It's a wonderful mental puzzle.

Are you saying this is not normal?
I do this with everything ... ever.

Maybe I should ask my doctor after all ...
:hmm:
(This one is not a joke btw.)

Chaob_N7;n7648340 said:
Perfectly normal thought patterns for an introvert and especially the 1-2% of the population who have INTJ personalities.

You know I've never heard of a INTJ personality up until now. (I searched it up.)
Yeah, it fits.

Guess I don't have to bother my doc anyway.
:victory:

Actually it fits to perfectly .... gonna do some more reading.
https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

ps. Thanks for pointing it out! Really helpfull.

Last edited:
nightweaver;n7648410 said:
You know I've never heard of a INTJ personality up until now. (I searched it up.)
Yeah, it fits.

Actually it fits to perfectly .... gonna do some more reading.
https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality

Be sure to take the full personality test rather than just basing off the description there since there are 16 categories and you may be on the border of two (or you could be 100% INTJ like me) but yeah, very cool info if you read up on the test methodology and all.

Chaob_N7;n7648490 said:
Be sure to take the full personality test rather than just basing off the description there since there are 16 categories and you may be on the border of two (or you could be 100% INTJ like me) but yeah, very cool info if you read up on the test methodology and all.

Ended up with this: https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/58935a0a3f5d4

Anonymous Architect. INTJ-A
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism

It's quite accurate.
So yeah. ;)

in the US, you'd be able to sue CDPR for health liability...

(you might think this is a joke, but you'd actually have a good chance of winning)

Top Bottom