Anyway to increase the gore?

+
It’s been a while since I last played but I’m actually pretty disappointed with the violence in CP2077. My preferred attacks are with blades, pistols, SMG’s, and assault rifles. Just emptying a magazine into an enemy with nothing but minute pops of blood is really weak. The only way I seem to be able to get real gore or dismemberment is when I target heads carefully. I would think it would be more common to be able to slice limbs from bodies, make heads pop, or even blow up someone’s torso but it really just doesn’t feel that common. Has anyone else had that experience and feeling? Is this something they’ll address? I’ve honestly been unhappy with CDPR since 2.0 was announced and it just feels like it keeps going.

Some weapons, like the cut-o-matic and the bloody maria shotgun are more likely to lead to dismemberment. Not all enemies can be dismembered.

Assault rifles have decent dismemberment with limb shots, not great, especially compared to a shotgun, Headshots do the most damage, but I use ARs a lot and I've blown off several arms with them.

I noticed more "tanky" enemies seem to have a higher chance, Like I shot their arm off when they had an LMG so they pull out a pistol and continue the fight. At least that's been my experience, Shotguns are definitely the way to go if you want maximum carnage tho. Some blades have a higher chance, and you can mix and match perks/gear/mods to increase that.

If you're on PC there are also some mods that increase gore, I haven't tried any of them so I'm not sure how well they work, I tend to go for more immersion and clothing-based mods I don't like to change the gameplay too much.

"Anyway to increase the gore?"

An individual after my own heart, lmfao.

The Laika pistol blows bodies apart and sets enemies on fire.
Shotguns can completely obliterate enemies.
The cut-o-matic, as someone said.

But I do agree, that just more gore in general would always be a great thing!

Top Bottom