Are events timed?

+
I've put in about 50 hours and I cannot tell. There are some missions with specific timers, and then the QTE-lite type dialog actions, neither of which are what I'm talking about. Here is a spoiler free example below that I'm trying to figure out if it is static or if the outcome could be different if my actions in a given time period were different.

-Finished a mission which left a tertiary NPC in an unstable state
-Did several unrelated side missions and time wasting stuff
-I then got a call saying the NPC's state significantly changed, this call occurred immediately after a mission complete, but that could be coincidence or delayed until the mission was done, etc, idk

If I was doing related missions could this outcome have been different? Also do you know if the state change triggers on N missions completed or X days/hours passed?

Thanks much!

I have received missions and not done them till later but once you start a mission then it seems it will be active till done so they will kill attack hunt etc.

I have received missions and not done them till later but once you start a mission then it seems it will be active till done so they will kill attack hunt etc.
I know I haven't seen missions expired, talking more about the events that trigger in response to missions, like do I have a certain amount of time to respond to text messages, I never see them and I have a bunch of threads I can't reply to that consist of several messages from an npc the last one being like, "fine asshole..." Or if someone is in a bad shape and I was told to do certain story quests to help them, then I didn't do story quests and then that NPC died, completely unrelated to any quests I was on. I'm talking about the things that happen between the missions.

Top Bottom