Asking for Fixes on 1.0.5

+
1. "Volume Up", "Volume Down" buttons make the camera freak out and look either straight up or straight down. Doesn't matter on which device I turn the knob (Logitec Mouse and Headset, Corsair Keyboard" - the issue remains. Please fix, it's killing me

2. The minimap has no toggle option. It is very useful in some cases, and very distracting while exploring. And since the main big map is barely usable at all - there's no way to quickly show mini-map and turn it back off, unless you go to the settings for the 100th time. (Also, doesn't zoom out in vehicles - I miss literally every turn, lol)

3. Ambient sound while in the menu or in reading mode is physically painful - it apparently uses some background noises that are absolutely terrible - if I need to switch the window for a sec - that background noise is very bad - have to always open Windows sound mixer and turn the game sound down so I can use the PC. Please add option to disable background ambient sound in menu or when window is not in focus.

Top Bottom