Assassination animation

+
I think the reason there are no unarmed/blunt finishers is because finishers are restricted to kills and all blunt type attacks are considered non-lethal. You're basically just knocking every enemy unconscious.

With that said, I am extremely underwhelmed with no stealth animations with your weapons. Even Skyrim had these. It was just a stupid run of your blade over their neck region but at least they tried!

well there is choice to LETHAL or NON-LETHAL maybe weapon can be LETHAL or NON-LETHAL not both

You know, that was something that annoyed me as well. I had the mono-wire, and was surprised I wouldn't garrote or otherwise use it to kill them. Like, the Matis blades could use the Deus Ex style of murder; and the Gorilla arms you could just Darth Vader them by the neck and throw them against a wall or smash them into the floor.

Hopefully we can get some more fatalities in!

also i noticed in tutorial, T-Bug said i can't always stealth kill (high armored ARASAKA trooper) in tutorial he denied my assassination , but ingame i can assassinate anyone. Maybe i am missing something ?

If they have a red skull over their heads they will probably resist the takedown.

Top Bottom