Audio Bug - Missing Dialogue and Music at Lizzie's

+
Several NPCs are speaking to me but there is no audio for their dialogue and I noticed that Lizzie's is a very quiet night club. The music is not playing in the club. I've tried adjusting my audio quality in Windows' audio settings, I've switched to a different audio device and I've tried changing from 5.1 to stereo. Nothing has worked yet. I'm hoping for a quick solution.

Several NPCs are speaking to me but there is no audio for their dialogue and I noticed that Lizzie's is a very quiet night club. The music is not playing in the club. I've tried adjusting my audio quality in Windows' audio settings, I've switched to a different audio device and I've tried changing from 5.1 to stereo. Nothing has worked yet. I'm hoping for a quick solution.

I also have this issue. Most NPCs just have the text above their heads but no audio ...with the exception of rare ones that appear to have initial scripted dialogue. Also Lizzie's has no music at all and I can't even hear any crowd noise at the top level. Only when I go down to the bottom level. Really breaks immersion.

Its a prebuilt ASUS G11DF-DBR7-GTX1070

with

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0 GHz
16 GB DDR 4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB
Windows 10

Not sure offhand what the sound card is or what I need to do.

There is a 3rd party fix, but I don't know if I want to go that route.

Last edited:
Top Bottom