Auto target lock on boss keeps me from hitting necessary targets in order to win

+
Contains mild Hearts of Stone spoilers!

Not sure if old Witcher 3 target-locked you automatically on bosses, but I don't think so.
Currently I'm fighting the Ghost boss in Hearts of Stone, which regenerates when activating those pictures.
I need to hit the pictures in order to stop her from regaining health BUT the only way I can break target lock to the boss and turn away is sprinting...
The normal target lock button does nothing and there's no way or option to change that as far as I've seen.

I'm at normal difficulty and this boss is incredibly hard because I can't turn away from the boss in order to hit the picture and at this point that's where my journey ends until there's a patch or a mod.

Contains mild Hearts of Stone spoilers!

Not sure if old Witcher 3 target-locked you automatically on bosses, but I don't think so.
Currently I'm fighting the Ghost boss in Hearts of Stone, which regenerates when activating those pictures.
I need to hit the pictures in order to stop her from regaining health BUT the only way I can break target lock to the boss and turn away is sprinting...
The normal target lock button does nothing and there's no way or option to change that as far as I've seen.

I'm at normal difficulty and this boss is incredibly hard because I can't turn away from the boss in order to hit the picture and at this point that's where my journey ends until there's a patch or a mod.
That's something I noticed in an early fight in the game, the camera had a high tendency to focusing on the enemy even when target lock was disengaged.

Top Bottom