Beat on the Brat final

+
Today I was doing the Beat on the Brat final, but its completely impossible to win now.
Every time I fight Razor, I hit him, he then throws two punches that I block and I somehow... lose? I dont understand.

I have done this quest before and won. I currently have a V who has plenty of points and perks in Athletics and Street brawler because I wanted to do this quest but for some reason, nothing seems to work. I reloaded the quest several times and the result is always the same. I block his swings and lose.
Considering that it wasnt like this before, I can only assume that it was changed or the quest bugged out with 1.2 or 1.21.

Anyone else experience the same?

I knock out him relatively easily with only 4 body (in very hard obviously)
Without perk in body. And it's 4 not 3 simply because Brendan :)
Tested in 1.2 and 1.21, even easier in 1.2+ because gorilla arms deal more damage ;)

Cybarwares needed :
-Kerensikov (wathever the rarity. Free rare in Cyberspycho : The Wastland)
-Gorilla Arms Epics/Legendary (but lower can also be good, it will take more time). You can add black market battery, animals knuckles and 15% life boost.
-Microgenerator (not obligatory, but useful and cheated. highter rarity is better)

For easy fight :
-Wait until Razor start a strong attack.
-Dodge with Kerensikov (with blocking)
-In slow motion stop blocking and charge a strong attack (important to wait few time between, because if not you do a "push" action).
-After you hit him with strong attack, do 1 or 2 quick attacks. No more or else you take a counter. (Except if you have the perk to knock out enemy with strong attack you can do 2 or 3 more attacks)
-Wait for his strong attack and repeat :D

And if you have a Microgenerator, when Razor's life is below his damage. You can just wait, let him punch you :D
Legendary microgenerator : 50% max life damage if your life drop below 15%. As soon as his life drops below 50% and yours drops below 15%, he is knocked out.

I hope it's clear and it could help :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom