blistering love can't pick up rogue

+
So i wan't to do the blistering love side quest. The problem is the first time i started the quest ther was no car ther. I got the porsche. And now when i go to pick up rogue i get the flag Go pick up Rogue at Afterlife in the evning. I go ther in the car and the flag is removed but she wont go in to the car. She just stand ther at the piler. What can i do.

Just for the heck of it. try using different car, Rogue will react to Porsche but that car isn't requirement.

Just for the heck of it. try using different car, Rogue will react to Porsche but that car isn't requirement.
Sadly no cigar. Is ther any way to reset/roleback the flags in a save game editor or just add the sq id the the meta data as finisth?

Sadly no cigar. Is ther any way to reset/roleback the flags in a save game editor or just add the sq id the the meta data as finisth?
Sorry, I'm on Xbox. I guess you could try Steam forums / community and Nexus mods for more info. Hope you get this sorted out.

It would help everyone if you could submit a ticket: Technical Support — CD PROJEKT RED

Gameplay -> I am unable to complete/ progress in a quest -> Contact us.

I'm bumping this thread as the issue still exists. Regardless of car (Johnny's Porsche 911, all others) after finishing initial dialog vehicle de-spawns and cannot be summoned. Rogue walks forward into the parking lot, turn around and walks back to the building and just stands there.

I'm bumping this thread as the issue still exists. Regardless of car (Johnny's Porsche 911, all others) after finishing initial dialog vehicle de-spawns and cannot be summoned. Rogue walks forward into the parking lot, turn around and walks back to the building and just stands there.

I had the despawning issue when going at night likes it says. However, going during the daytime it worked fine and the Porsche didn’t despawn.

Top Bottom