With the whole PoP expansion adding support to Bounty, Bounty is in a much better state, but still is pretty weak. Even in this greediest meta, a full control bounty doesn't have a chance to win. My few suggestions to make Bounty a bit more better and playable.
- Graden shouldn't need to target the unit. Like Scoundrel, Graden should just destroy "the unit" with bounty. Tribute or no tribute, just destroy the unit on deploy.
- Ignatius Hale should have starting Tribute as 6. He should be a 6 for 6 and slowly get to 12. Expecting to put bounty on 9 units when you play 16 cards in the game is just insane. Moreover, we have Messenger of Sea who can go to 50 or 70 points in a game (or even in a turn) and why should a Gold need to have this much steep condition? 6 Bounty requirement is a good healthy middle ground I think.
- The Brute; Damn he sucks. I tried him many times and he is super awkward and almost power crept on arrival; almost feels like he is an ST card. He needs two changes to be good and worthy of 13P.
- His boost shouldn't be the last unit, but the highest unit that had been bountied and destroyed in the whole game.
- If this profit overflows, he should just boost him with the overflown profit (I know we have Jackpot, but Brute doesn't belong to Jackpot and he is a bloody 13P card and needs to be good. Look at Fucuisya. And look at him). Or at least, something like if the profit overflows, put a bounty on the highest unit or something like that.
- Witch Hunter Executioner badly needs a buff. He is the most important card of the archetype and he is just too damn fragile. Either he should lose his profit and become a 5 for 5 or he should be made a 4P card.
- Caleb - I feel like 3 coins to put a bounty is a steep price in current meta. May be it should be made as 2 coins. Caleb should be 6 for 8 with 2 profit and Fee 2 for placing bounty.