Bring back weather immune units

Wild Hunt units dying from frost.

Frost Giants dying from frost.

Drowners dying from rain.

Foglets dying from fog.

Come on!

Wild Hunt cards Biting Frost and Inpenetrable fog

Possible to make those corrections? :

Biting Frost is not suppose to affect Wild Hunt cards , they created this weather.

Inpenetrable fog supposed to be pointed to Old Foglet I am disapointed about those changes,

is it possible to make those corrections plz like Closed Beta version?

Already made such suggestion: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...gestions-aa/8604310-bring-back-weather-immune

Honestly, weather is now trash because you need to protect your own former weather immune units and because almost every faction has a huge amount of cards clearing weather. So I don't see weather deck working anymore.

Wild hunt cards are also trash. For instance, navigator works similar like scout but can summon a wild hunt unit. Meaning it's much worse than scout that can summon any bronze unit.

Who designed this stuff..

The fact that every comment thus far has been complaining about monster cards losing their weather immunity speaks volumes.

Monsters had a -very- unhealthy relationship with the weather mechanic in the Closed Beta, to the point where they were pretty much the only faction that produced weather-centric decks. Whether everyone agrees with the changes or not, the way things were was both problematic and unfair, and whether everyone supports it or not, these latest changes go a long way towards making weather a more viable, balanced option for use by -every- faction.

NatoGreavesy;n8607610 said:
The fact that every comment thus far has been complaining about monster cards losing their weather immunity speaks volumes.

Monsters had a -very- unhealthy relationship with the weather mechanic in the Closed Beta, to the point where they were pretty much the only faction that produced weather-centric decks. Whether everyone agrees with the changes or not, the way things were was both problematic and unfair, and whether everyone supports it or not, these latest changes go a long way towards making weather a more viable, balanced option for use by -every- faction.

In closed beta monster and skellige decks were pretty much the only decks that had synergy between weather and faction cards. That is true, but instead of working on that synergy and adding some to other factions devs just deleted it altogether.

Now there's simply no point in making a weather centric monster deck when you have to defend your own units from weather too. But good luck with that, with Wild Hunt units sucking more than ever.

kaalev;n8607820 said:
In closed beta monster and skellige decks were pretty much the only decks that had synergy between weather and faction cards. That is true, but instead of working on that synergy and adding some to other factions devs just deleted it altogether.

Now there's simply no point in making a weather centric monster deck when you have to defend your own units from weather too. But good luck with that, with Wild Hunt units sucking more than ever.

I don't really understand... they have to be using weather cards and weather synergies for you to have to defend against weather. Then you just play around it like any other non-weather deck has to - use first lights and the clear weather on a row units to defend your important rows - make sure to keep things agile and don't stack a row too heavily against frost and against fog/rain just make sure it's only hitting one unit.

Currently I've only played against a few weather decks, Dagon Fog decks and Wild Hunt Frost decks, doesn't seem to be all over the place anyway so not like weather immunity is gonna help out very often. I feel it'd be worse going into a game and half my deck not being able to do anything cause they've stacked their deck with weather immunity.

Top Bottom