Buff Hidden Cache

+
There are a lot of leader abilities that go unused and I don’t have ideas that could help all of them, but Syndicate is dominated with Off the Books. Jackpot, Lined Pockets, and Congregate, are only used sparingly with a specific deck while Pirate’s Cove, Blood Money, and Hidden Cache aren’t used at all.

I think one way Hidden Cache could be brought into parity with the strength of Off the Books and Jackpot (since that’s the second-most used and powerful Syndicate leader ability) would be giving it all 3 charges from the start of the game. It’s not much different than Jackpot and Off the Books. Jackpot gives 9 at once but comes with a strong passive since it can’t be used across multiple rounds. OtB can be used across multiple rounds or in one round and has a stronger passive than Hidden Cache in my opinion.

Giving Hidden Cache all its charges at once makes it similar to OtB imo, where you can use them all at once or spread them if you prefer (but it has 1 more coin total than OtB but that also means you may lose it if you only need 2 coins for example) 3 x 3 coins with a good passive is not much different than 4 x 2 coins with a strong passive. I think it would give a good alternate leader rather than OtB being the only go-to leader ability that Syndicate uses aside from specialty decks.

Thoughts?

Top Bottom