[Bug] Can't find an opponent

+
I was trying for 15 minutes... matchmaking isnt working atm.Cannot find an opponent. Cmon guys, whats going on. We want to play!

Hey guys,

I haven't been able to find games either. Tried for 10 mns but ultimately I was always sent back to the deck selection.

Its getting worst. Game is virtually unplayable right now. I think i hit the selection deck for 50 times and couldnt find a match.

I'll add my voice to the "fray" -Level 44, and since last night the problem got worse and worse. Never happened this frequently before, and I hadn't made any changes to my system. (Win 7)

same issue here. sometimes it seems much worse than others but so far since this morning, after many many attempts, only 1 successful match

I'm also experiencing this issue. Yesterday I tried about 30 times and could not find an opponent. I'm just level 6.

NoTmO;n6930790 said:
I currently can't find any game. I just infinitely go back to the deck selection screen. Everything was working fine at the beginning and now without any apparent reason I can login/sign in/check my deck but cant pass the "searching for a worthy opponent" screen ...

I contacted the support. So far I tried :
-Restart the game
-Restart GOG
-Log off/in to GOG
-Restart my computer
-Restart my box
-Run GOG and the game as administrators
-Verify the files
-Reinstall the game
-Reinstall all Vredist
-Sacrifice my cat

I'm clueless...
Any solution to this problem ?

I faced the same problems before some time, I did research on many forums, blogs and gaming groups. I found the only solution that is Gaming VPN. You can find the proper guide of Gaming VPN on Best VPN Provider. You can learn how to reduce lag, packet loss, high ping, connection issues and how to fix similar problems via gaming VPN. Here is the link of the post: https://www.bestvpnprovider.com/gaming-vpn/.

Guest 3951330

And still we are waiting, there isnt even an official statement from CDPR. Cmon guys.

This is now getting big enough -- just in duration. Bringing it up internally.

(See? Like I said...not yet. ;))

Guest 3951330

SigilFey;n6977910 said:
This is now getting big enough -- just in duration. Bringing it up internally.

(See? Like I said...not yet. ;))
Even if they manage to fix it one day, most of us will have to do the tutorial again.

Same problem here since... 2 weeks.
I installed the game 2 weeks ago and I'm still level 1.

For me, the problem is clearly that we don't know what ports to open on the firewall ? (If I stop my firewall, the game works perfectly).

Top Bottom