[BUG] Getting killed when sprinting down stairways

+
Title says it all, sometimes when are go up some long continuous stairways and then sprint down I get flatlined.

As game didn't detect that V was using stairways to go down, but just check height difference and trigger fatal damage.

It's not happening very often, but is annoying when happens.

This is not game crashing it's happening during gameplay.

And it's tide with sprinting down from stairways.

Right, on the same website you also find this info:

But as mentioned before, verify/repair is a good idea and make sure your gpu is up to date.
Hey, I get you're trying to help but you're completelty misunderstanding the point and providing useless links. Appreciate your time, but might want to sit this one out and let someone else take over.
Title says it all, sometimes when are go up some long continuous stairways and then sprint down I get flatlined.

As game didn't detect that V was using stairways to go down, but just check height difference and trigger fatal damage.

It's not happening very often, but is annoying when happens.
THANK YOU! I didn't know why it was happening. I thought I was clipping through the stairs and the game was killing me for thinking I was out of bounds. I just tried it on some stairs notorious for killing me and didn't sprint. Survived when I got to the bottom.

One more note, also this happened when I was sprint down fire staircase.

It's definitely tided to engine logic to detect when player is falling, as I was descending normally on foot just sprinting and after few floor just 0 HP and dead.
There wasn't enemy near, mine or anything that cloud kill instantly V, definitely it was from false fall damage.

this game is so buggy that I can't enjoy it i stopped playing ill turn it back on in a month after some updates we better get some free DLC for this shit and they better make some good mod tools

Top Bottom