[BUG] Order Icon and Broken Puzzle

+
Card with the "Order" ability's circle that shows charges do not show the circle around the charge number, but have a green glow around them. Cards with "Count Down" also just show the number and nothing else at the bottom of the card.

In the puzzle "A Troubled Repose" in Lyria, when playing "Count Caldwell" in between Two "Lyrian Arbalest" he does not play the two Arbalest from the deck (there is only two Arbalest in the deck when right clicking on the deck and are needed to solve the puzzle). Then once he is played and you try to right click on the deck to see what cards are in the deck, it does not show any cards. When Count Caldwell did work, when I ended my Second to last turn, the game was stuck on the Monsters Turn and didn't let me have my turn. Lastly when trying to restart the puzzle after failing or chosing to go to Main Menu or Load Last Checkpoint, I was put in a never ending loading screen with the words Passed still on the top and bottom of the screen.

I closed my game and tryed again and the same problem accored. But when I did it a Third time I was able to use Count Caldwell, but was unable to finish the puzzle because the game was stuck on the Monsters Turn.
The glowing Green around the order still effects all cards threwout the game though.

Last edited:
So it’s a Thronebreaker related issue. Can you make a picture of the glowing green problem you are describing?

And yes Caldwell is sometimes a bit bugged.

Yeah sorry for replying late, here.

Attachments

• 00000Picture1.png
    00000Picture1.png
    523.1 KB · Views: 74
Top Bottom